RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Shall I continue?

Rep:
Level 88
Just wondering what you guys'll think of the first (hopefully exciting, or at least mildly interesting) fourty minutes of my game. The reason I ask when the game is so short:

1/ I am not going to continue something that no one will find interesting.
2/ I want to welcome ideas.
3/ I'm just plain curious.
4/ Advice?

I think the game should run. Although knowing me I messed up somewhere.  ;)

Quite obviously the title screen isn't complete, gonna get rid of my name and have Ataraxy^2 there instead. And the title is NOT: Project X. That's just a corny work name. The storyline is not yet complete, no doubt subject to change - although I basically have it planned out whom will take the role of "evil villan", why is in the works... Same with biographies, a few characters have them slightly. I have planned, but not heavily for bios. Mainly posted this for the reasons above, and it is NOT a complete game.

Credit goes to this Crankeye website where I got the window screen (I think), or RPG RPG Revolution. One of the two, anyway I edited it slightly (whoopy doo). But yeah... just don't want to waste time on my first RPG Maker game.

(feel free to be movin')

http://files.filefront.com//;6542259;;/

Ends after boss.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 12:56:50 PM by ataraxy2 »

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I'll download this later, when I'm at home. I can't here. I'll post my repsonses, ect....

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Downloaded trying now

I downloaded and tried, it crashed after a couple of lines of text, from what i saw thou it looked like a basic game thats mapping needed some work while still ok for a basic map and the atmosphere itself felt not only very rtp but very cliche...
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 09:04:45 PM by coolkid25344 »
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
^^Unfortunatly, I agree. You should still continue, but only if you get better.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Sure, continue. Just keep working on it.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!