RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Halo DS (wth?)

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
ohohoho, Im sorry to ask you this, but name one game that has better vehicle combat than Halo/Halo2

Battlefield 2

BattleField 2142

Battlefront 2

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
ohohoho, Im sorry to ask you this, but name one game that has better vehicle combat than Halo/Halo2

Battlefront 2

Ohohoho, WRONG. Cool vehicles does not make good vehicle battle.
However you may be right about the other two

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
It's horrible compared to any pc shooters, with few exceptions.

HALO IS A FUCKING PC SHOOTER DUMBASS

actually, halo is a port from a console, which means that while it is in fact on the PC in a form, it isn't a "pc shooter".

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Microsoft pwns the rights for tuh Haloz.

Impossible.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

actually, halo is a port from a console, which means that while it is in fact on the PC in a form, it isn't a "pc shooter".

It was originally on the pc lol, they ported it from the pc to the xbox.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Microsoft pwns the rights for tuh Haloz.

Impossible.

No, it would be published under THQ or whatever, they've already done that with other games.

?.?
Was there a Beta for the PC?

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

Battlefield 2

BattleField 2142

Battlefront 2

I've never played battlefield 2, but i'd say that battlefield 2142 is better.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

no, that isnt true. It was originally being DEVELOPED for the PC. Halo PC was released after Combat: evolved.

Battlefield 2142 is fun...

Rep:
Level 86
Argh!
Hopefully halo DS will just remain a concept of somebody's mind.
Aren't there enough addicted halo gamers already?

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Halo was actually originally going to be for PS2, then Microsoft bought Bungie Studios and it was made only for XBOX.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Dead thread is DEAAAADDDDDD.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Halo was actually originally going to be for PC and Mac, then Microsoft bought Bungie Studios and it was made only for XBOX.

Fix'd

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
http://kotaku.com/gaming/rumor-smashed/proof-provided-of-halo-ds-still-not-a-real-game-306221.php
Those videos, and users, are all retarded. If you listen to the 'hurt' audio and pay attention to the HUD, it's obvious that those videos are of a somehow modified cart of Goldeneye: Rogue Agent (yes, I sadly own it). In terms of features, it wouldn't be hard to mod, since R.A. utilizes dual-wielding and also multiplayer, but it's surprising just how willing Kotaku members are to accept that the footage isn't a hoax. Perhaps it isn't, and the developers were basing it off of Rogue Agent's engine, but this seems highly unlikely. Did anybody notice they didn't once show vehicular combat footage, a trademark of the Halo series? (and not in RA)

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Oh fuck, she's back.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
http://kotaku.com/gaming/rumor-smashed/proof-provided-of-halo-ds-still-not-a-real-game-306221.php
Those videos, and users, are all retarded. If you listen to the 'hurt' audio and pay attention to the HUD, it's obvious that those videos are of a somehow modified cart of Goldeneye: Rogue Agent (yes, I sadly own it). In terms of features, it wouldn't be hard to mod, since R.A. utilizes dual-wielding and also multiplayer, but it's surprising just how willing Kotaku members are to accept that the footage isn't a hoax. Perhaps it isn't, and the developers were basing it off of Rogue Agent's engine, but this seems highly unlikely. Did anybody notice they didn't once show vehicular combat footage, a trademark of the Halo series? (and not in RA)

I doubt IGN would make something up (Like that) just to tease Halo fans.

Rep:
Level 98
Oh fuck, she's back.

No, this is a necro thread, her post was from when she was still here.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Oh thank roph.

Rep:
Level 89
if it was an fps it would like give the DS a certificate to ruling the world. I mean think about it, handheld online Halo. YOU NO LONGER HAVE TO STOP PLAYING TO GO TAKE A SHIT.
If its a side scroller it would be shittier then the shit that your taking.

Rep:
Level 98
Halo was actually originally going to be for PS2, then Microsoft bought Bungie Studios and it was made only for XBOX.

Oh god not a Sony fgt.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

Oh god not a Sony fgt.

Actually dumb shits, it was origionally gonna be for wii because wii is the best and every other system is the worst thing ever and they should not have any games comming out for them because wii has suprior graficks gameplay and sound. It is the best system no matter what otther systimes doo, bekause liek nintendo is awesome, and like soni and xbox are shitty rip-offs hu just liek copy everthing that's madde byu toehr companuies.

In conklusion, i think final fantsy 7 should come to wii, and every other system sucks massive ass balls.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

I don't. I think they highly enjoy pissing Halotards off :P
ether way, halo fans wouldn't know the difference, and the fact that it never be released is a perfect way to mask the fact that it's probably a joke. Also, because Halo is held to such high standards, I don't think they'd place development in the hands of the team that did Rouge Agent, because that game wasn't received very well. Oh well, thats just what I surmised from what I saw.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

I don't. I think they highly enjoy pissing Halotards off :P
ether way, halo fans wouldn't know the difference, and the fact that it never be released is a perfect way to mask the fact that it's probably a joke. Also, because Halo is held to such high standards, I don't think they'd place development in the hands of the team that did Rouge Agent, because that game wasn't received very well. Oh well, thats just what I surmised from what I saw.

It could have been in early development, and used the same engine.