RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] NAMKCOR's Competition :3

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
reposted from my deviantart

---------
Ok, so, I just got Guild Wars, and am loving the game to death so far.  And with it came a nice little bonus, though I'm not able (or inclined) to make use of it.

SO, I'll toss it out to you guys.

I'm going to hold a competition. :D
Whomever can draw my persona (either full-anthro, or partial is fine) the best, gets their choice between one of three MMO Trial Keys.

example images of persona:
Always in Sleep
Chibi Me

Rules:
1) It must be my persona, obviously.  He can be doing anything, so long as it looks like me :P  Sprites, paintings, sketches, inks, tattoos, I don't really care what it is, so long as it's pretty and me :)
2) DEADLINE: November 21st 2008
3) My Persona must be the main focus of the picture.  i.e. if there are other characters, they mustn't take away from my character.
4) Be Creative.  I want to see what you can do with my design (and honestly I just want to see what it'd look like through someone else's eyes for a change :P)

Prizes:
1st place - Choose from one of the following: Tabula Rasa 7 day free trial, City of Heroes/Villans 14 day Trial, Lineage II 14 day free trial.

I hope someone signs up at least :P
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:39:37 PM by boe »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
so far you're winning

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon