RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
BIOS PLEASE!!!

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Hey i know this is illegal but hasd anyone got na ps2 bios? I need one for my emulator and i can't get mine! I would prefer a series otwo or three bios but any will do fine! Thanks :lol:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Hm... I could use a BIOS, too... Hm...
:mrgreen: Shaft: "Did you say illegal?! I
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Playstation TWO BIOS? I thought PS2 emulators were still not really in a useable state.

I have the scph1001.bin PSone BIOS if that's what you're after.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
PS2 emu's work...just most ppl can't use them cuz there comps suck and its almost impossible to find bios...
Btw do look like a site that cares if something is legal?
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I know, that they are mainly unuseable, but just in case, they manage to emulate PS2 finally, I don
Visit our website.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Please I need one, Silverline, post a link to your bios, i'll try it

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Righteous Crusaders
EPSXE made a PS2 Emulator, I use the PS1 version, but I actually buy my games and stick them in my CD Drive.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
http://slyph.org/temp/SCPH1001.BIN

PSone BIOS, which I don't think you're after =\
bringing sexy back

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Hey Silverline! It worked!.....then it crashed and my PC reset itself..

I'll try something else but if someone can and know how to extract there BIOS from there ps2 please can I have it!

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
OHHH, I thought this was a plea for a PERSONAL member bio!  WELL, since I'm here, I'll put mine in:

In 1985, no less than 987 agencies involved in private investigation, paranormal research, encryption, cross-conscious polarization, yoga, and various other disciplines, came together in an unprecedented show of trust and teamwork to unravel a question.  The more eccentric elements of the international team included a midwife, 4 plumbers, the producers of a popular television show, and every member of a Kansas grade school chess club… except one.

In over 20 years of investigation into the singular mystery known as “Jonathan”, only four official facts have been sanctioned as TRUTH in this case:

1.   Not responsible for the Titanic Catastrophe
2.   Never seen wandering the banks of the Mississippi muttering “big rats, me lads.”
3.   Cleared of all allegations concerning “Watergate.”
4.   He avoids mirrors, most especially disco balls.

His greatest ability is alleged to be a gift for remaining anonymous.  Several investigators have reported actually having a conversation with him, only to forget it entirely in a matter of hours.  Close “friends” have agreed that his name in this reality is Jonathan “so you don’t have to be.”  When he appears at parties, he can often be plied with alcohol and induced to reveal winning lottery numbers.
Jonathan Sodalis www.sodalisrpg.com
"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
        -from "The Sayings of Muad'Dib" by the Princess Irulan

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
OMG, this topic is older than 10 months! Don't you have any sympathy for the dead?!

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,449.0.html
Visit our website.