RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Borderlands

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Borderlands discussion thread.
Code: Account Names [Select]

Spoiler for Screenshots:

If you want in on some of this hot action, post your account name.
Pirated version works online btw.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 07:37:08 PM by The Spy »

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
I are has bought it :(. But i has lots of money. However i cant play it till friday because EU release dates do not make sense.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I want to join in but I think my computer sucks too much for it. ;-;

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
My 610 MB ram can barely handle Dragonica, so it will lag every millisecond for this game.
Hi

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
my account name is: angrykaden

starfyre/sword get on irc you fuckers

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Irockman :]

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
something is wrong with multiplayer.
as in.
Fire, Irock, and I are completely unable to connect to anyone, and the server browser keeps locking up the games.

who the hell even uses gamespy anymore?
seriously.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I wish I had xbox live, or a PC that could play this game.
My roomate has it for Xbox, and my Siren character makes heads explode with her fist, and electrocutes people down to skeletons.
But he has the live account, not me.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 83
Earth Crest Guardian
meh its good but i dont like it :-[

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I want to join in but I think my computer sucks too much for it. ;-;
My 610 MB ram can barely handle Dragonica, so it will lag every millisecond for this game.
Go post this in every modern game thread xD
My roomate has it for Xbox, and my Siren character makes heads explode with her fist, and electrocutes people down to skeletons.
Sounds badass, Starfyre's Siren SUCKS
something is wrong with multiplayer.
as in.
Fire, Irock, and I are completely unable to connect to anyone, and the server browser keeps locking up the games.

who the hell even uses gamespy anymore?
seriously.
Apparently Hamachi doesnt work but some other program that starts with a T does

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Tunngle is the shit.

Rep:
Level 83
Earth Crest Guardian
dont plan on making one?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I started as a Siren last night, this game is off the hook. =O
Only level 10 but I plan on playing some more right now. I'm wondering if I should play as a different class?

I feel guilty for downloading this game but I will eventually buy it, it's that great. Just need to save up a bit before I go blow it all.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Tezuka101

Just created my account. :)

Rep:
Level 89
Shadowdude164
:)

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
From what I seen, the game is amazing. I really want to try it out, once my other computer gets back from the shop, I'll try buying the game and playing.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Siren level 24, hit and run tactics are -boss-

Rep:
Level 96
+160% melee! :D

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
How does this work online;what account name and how do I connect with a pirated version...?
If it's a gamespy account I need I think I have one from UT3, I never bothered to clikc on the online settings for Borderlands though.

Siren level 24, hit and run tactics are -boss-

I don't know what you mean, but I'm almost to level 15 and I'm loving headshots and fire, and I'm waiting on my x3 Explosion Snipe at  level 15. :D
Daze is fucking awesome when you're overwhelmed and the electric skill after using phasewalk is just great.

Sniper Rifle, SMG and a Shotgun work pretty well for taking on almost anything. Siren seems pretty sweet so far.

Rep:
Level 97
Sniper Rifle, SMG and a Shotgun work pretty well for taking on almost anything. Siren seems pretty sweet so far.
Good luck using any of those on Skagzilla, Mad Mel or Mothrakk

Infinite Ammo revolver, ohhh shhiiiiittttt
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 01:59:18 AM by D???ø?_????d »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Good luck using any of those on Skagzilla, Mad Mel or Mothrak.

What do you recommend? I haven't actually seen any other weapons than those and Repeaters and the Assault Rifles.

So far I've yet to fight an enemy that really handed my ass to me. I've gotten knocked down like twice? the first was doing a Hard level mission (weird balancing, Hard are genuinely hard whereas I see no difference between Tough and Easy) and the other way two Midgets with axes in a closed space. :x

My current weapon lineup is like a Sniper Rifle with x1 (x2 possibly) Explosion and pretty high damage compared to all of the other snipers I've seen at my level (except one which didn't have any good bonuses); my fire SMG which really sucks now, it's like something I picked up at level 7 :x and an Explosive Shotgun that I just picked up but haven't actually used.

Anyone else find midgets to be hilarious? I dunno, it's kind of like a throwback to the pygmies of Diablo 2 which were my favorite/least favorite enemies in the game.

Rep:
Level 97
If you do the Arena missions in the starting area you get an amazing revolver that I just now stopped using. I highly suggest you find a good Hunter's Shotgun. There's a high chance of a blue rarity one spawning in the chest outside of Sledge's Safehouse. A good Spread or Helix rocket launcher will help a ton too. Also elemental combat rifles rape.

And I just think the midgets are annoying, aiming at them for the longest time, then they shoot at me and get knocked on their ass from recoil and fuck up my shot.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
I've got a level 24 siren <3 The phase walk sets people on fire while electrocuting them :)

Im gonna get this for PC today as i only have it on 360 :)

Rep:
Level 96
I kicked Mad Mel's ass by getting out of my vehicle and running up with my awesome shotgun.
After dying 20 times because my car kept blowing up. Fuckin rocket launchers, those Outrunners are hard to catch!

Rep:
Level 97
Yeah I just got out and ELEPHANT GUNNED Mad Mel to death