RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Between

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Just found a very strange indie game thats on steam but the install button didnt work so i found an alternate download link.

Between needs to be played by two users and has a nice matchmaking system so i suggest you pair up with someone from rmrk to play.

I can't really tell you the aim of the game or how it works because thats the point of the game. However you can move around colored blocks and change between a timezone in the enviroment.

The house is very important.

http://www.esquire.com/features/best-and-brightest-2008/rohrer-game
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 08:23:22 PM by ahref »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I've been messing with a few of these "art games" myself. I found one called "The Marriage" by Rod Humble from EA (Sims Team), which is pretty weird. Also, a game called "Passage" which is in similar style to the one that you posted, but is symbolic of the passage of time and the paths we take. These are pretty cool to think about for a little while, and then move on.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
passage is made by the same guy as this game

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I kind of had that feeling. The visual styles are very similar.