RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dead Space

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Just finished it. I wouldn't say the game is too short, but the replay value is pretty much nothing now.

also, caught this while playing on the last mission,

:facepalm:
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I freaking love this game. It's pretty scary, although the movie is soo god damn terrible it makes my nipples bleed.

Seriously theres this one scene, and theres this unitologist or whatever, and theres this random protagonist bitch and shes all, DONT BE A HERO, and he's like, "I'm not a hero....I'm a man." and he runs into the bad guys, it was soo fucking dumb.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Got it, beat it, loved it.
Game is orgasmic until you get the shit scared out of you

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
seems to be a clone of the storyline in Event Horizon.

Rep:
Level 85
OMG I want this game so bad

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Looks exactly like something that would be in the SHOCK series.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Looks exactly like something that would be in the SHOCK series.

that was my first impression of it too.
I watched some of the backstory 'comic' things on youtube, and the game really seems interesting.

hoping I get it for free in 3 days

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
The game was really good, especially if you just shut off the lights at night and play with the sound up.

Also protip: The Plasma Cutter should be the only weapon you upgrade, it's the only weapon you really need.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 84
Dead Space is dripping with awesomeness, and it looks just gorgeous. The only part that really bothered me was that stupid asteroid shooting minigame that you need to complete to progress further in the game. I don't know how it is on other platforms, but the PS3 thumbsticks make it nigh-impossible to beat. I nearly hurled the controller through my T.V. screen after the 15th or so try, and eventually had to return it to Blockbuster, never having gotten past that segment. Sometime in the new year I think I'll try it again for the 360.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Dead Space is dripping with awesomeness, and it looks just gorgeous. The only part that really bothered me was that stupid asteroid shooting minigame that you need to complete to progress further in the game. I don't know how it is on other platforms, but the PS3 thumbsticks make it nigh-impossible to beat. I nearly hurled the controller through my T.V. screen after the 15th or so try, and eventually had to return it to Blockbuster, never having gotten past that segment. Sometime in the new year I think I'll try it again for the 360.
Maybe you just suck, because after that you have to fight a boss like that. And I killed it with my shields still at 85

Rep:
Level 84
Maybe you just suck, because after that you have to fight a boss like that. And I killed it with my shields still at 85

I'm terrible with tumbstick controls in FPS games. Put a mouse in my hand and I have no problems, but on consoles I need some degree of auto-correction to stand a chance. The problem was that it wasn't just me- I had two other people trying to get past that segment with me, none of them could do it, and we all agreed it was because the dead zone on the PS3 analogue stick made fine corrections to the reticle a crap shoot. I have no doubt that this section would be a total non-issue on the PC, but I'm not sure that I actually want to own the game. I know that as much as I loved Bioshock, I still regret shilling over sixty bucks for a single player experience I'll probably never play a second time.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Dead Space is 3rd Person Shooter, not FPS
ergo, your whine is void

also lol buying games for PS3
just buy it through Steam for cheap.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
I got tis for Christmas for my 360

._.

2 days before Christmas my 360 broke D:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I got tis for Christmas for my 360

._.

2 days before Christmas my 360 broke D:

D: