RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Black woman calls Resident Evil 5 "Racist" (Like we didn't see this coming!)

Rep:
Level 89
Last i heard he was on trial for making up shit about games and other such things, so i dont think he will be doing much of it from now on... But then again, retards never learn.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
We didnt see the Russians or Spaniards getting all pissy.

Reading that again is still funny
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Just wait till Jack Thompson is all over this shit.

Is Jack Thompson someone important  :-X or some homo who can just be looked up?

Also, why can't I go to africa and just kill black people for a change, I at least want to understand the insults they yell at me and understand it. (Didn't have a clue what they were calling me in RE4)
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
Jack Thompson got a Doom CD shoved up his anus one day, and he suddenly focused his life on video games. After the Columbine Massacre, he was apt to begin blaming Doom which the killers played often, instead of blaming the real deeper problems. He then realized that he could get money by blaming violence in youths over games, seeing as much of the population is playing games now. After multiple instances of usually unlinked violence stemming from games, Jack Thompson has been known as the first person to react if someone shoots someone and they even walked within 50 feet of a game store within the past 10000 years. He tried to blame, even saying that the cause of the Virginia Tech Massacre WAS video games, without prior information to see if he could try and turn the tide of a massive mourning and terror against what he wanted to take down.

We all know that Video Games can possibly cause some spark in someones head like that, but they already have to be psychologically unstable to begin with, so that practically anything else can start something like that, and usually it is not just one major thing.

Jack Thompson, if you are reading this,

FUCK YOU!

That is all.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 08:10:37 PM by King of the Mackerel »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Spoiler for:

And as I have none of the new-gen consoles, I'm afraid I won't be able to shoot any black zombies.

Rep:
Level 98
If Jack Thompson didn't exist, life would be so much easier.

Who else but a grumpy old man to target people when they are in grief over someone dying and turn their focus on something totally out of the way!

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
And as I have none of the new-gen consoles, I'm afraid I won't be able to shoot any black zombies.

Don't worry Zylos, Resident Evil 5 will most likely be available for PC a few monthes after its release on the next-gen consoles, so you will be able to shoot black zombies, just not yet. :D

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I'm a little late on this but.. meh.....
64. Anonymous

August 1st, 2007 at 1:37 pm

New weapon confirmed for RE5: “Fried Chicken”

Details on Capcom’s upcoming game Resident Evil 5 are sparse, but a new weapon has been confirmed. Fried Chicken comes in either cases of 3 or buckets of 10 which are scattered throughout the game, or sometimes dropped by defeated enemies. A piece of Fried Chicken can be thrown like a grenade or dropped. Any enemies in the vicinity (who can see or smell it) will immediately be attracted to it, and converge upon its location, dropping whatever they are doing at the moment.
If there are multiple enemies in the area, they will viciously attack each other.

OMG there are Southern Baptists in Africa?!?!?! :D

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

Who else but a grumpy old man to target people when they are in grief over someone dying and turn their focus on something totally out of the way!

If he is on an anti-video game crusade, then Im on an anti-anti-video game crusade.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"

If he is on an anti-video game crusade, then Im on an anti-anti-video game crusade.

This is why we hire mercenaries  :lol:, to blow someone like him away, anyway I bet anyone with half a brain wouldn't listen to the sh** he throws out his throat.

Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space

This is why we hire mercenaries  :lol:, to blow someone like him away

Hmm, maybe they are having a bad influence :P

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Actually what if resident evil 5 does turn out to be racist, and the whole time chris is just dropping the N-Bomb?

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Actually what if resident evil 5 does turn out to be racist, and the whole time chris is just dropping the N-Bomb?

Then i would lol all through the game

Rep:
Level 85
lol, honestly I think we'd see more violence without video games.  If I had no video games I think I might go just a weeeeeeeeeeeeee bit crazy. 

Seriously though, shootings happened long before video games.

Going back to the main point of this thread, that lady needs to be shot out of a cannon into the sun along with everybody else who tries to use false racism as an excuse to get money or gain something.  As much as I hate the phrase, this is politically correct BS and people need to stop putting up with it.  The sad fact is a lot of these frivolous lawsuits win because of piss-poor judges and juries, that's what needs to change.  This stuff should be laughed out of court and the woman should be countersued for wasting the their time, and the time of the judge/jury.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
zombie: RAAARGH
Chris: NIGGAH PLEASE  :mad: