RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Black woman calls Resident Evil 5 "Racist" (Like we didn't see this coming!)

Rep:
Level 89
I think the makers of RE could have been a little more diplomatic and not based it in Africa...

You mean like they did with the first 4?

He has you their LoS, they killed white guys in all the others apart from 4, so why cant we use a white guy to shoot black people... since it was ok to use a black person to shoot other blacks, along with everything else (such as GTA:SA)

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
One based in London England would have been ggod with the underground and streets...

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
May be the main guy should have been black as well as the Zombies.

So... you want them to make chris black?  ???
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Errr... May be they need a new Zombie killer guy... RE has never really appealed to me, I haven't played any from the first outing.

It pissed me off that a special ops guy couldn't kick in a locked door, instead you had to hunt around narrow corridors and bad camera Angles with less ammo than Kevin in Home Alone... For a key, the door was made of Thin wood and looked like it would fallen in if you sneezed on it !!

But this new one looks wicked... But I will no doubt rent it play it and never buy it.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Crysis are more my Cup of tea.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 01:48:53 AM by landofshadows »

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Basically, i noticed the grand theft auto thing to. That bitch needs to shut her face. Its not as if we are playing resi 5 for the sole purpose of killing black people. Also zombies are always white. And if you know anything about any zombies at all, from the second they come back as a zombie, they arn't human. So this whore needs to get her information straight before she starts slamming Capcom.

It'd be different if Chris was like Its nigger-hunting time. Then maybe there might be some trouble. But the zombies are already dead.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
One based in London England would have been ggod with the underground and streets...

That would be so cool, but id properly want to ride a train into them all lol

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
It pissed me off that a special ops guy couldn't kick in a locked door, instead you had to hunt around narrow corridors and bad camera Angles with less ammo than Kevin in Home Alone... For a key, the door was made of Thin wood and looked like it would fallen in if you sneezed on it !!

Actually in Resident Evil 4 you can break down doors except thick metal doors. BTW, if someones think this would be murder training then they should try Manhunt 2 for the wii. lol.

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
We didnt see the Russians or Spaniards getting all pissy.
Good point
To be honest, it would make more sense if the Russians were the ones to get pissy:
the ammount of times they have been put forward as the bad, evil villains in films and games.
I'm Russian myself, but I really don't mind, because afterall games are just a bit of fun...
Some people should really lighten up
I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I should shoot you before your evil soviet plan comes to reality.

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
I should shoot you before your evil soviet plan comes to reality.
Fool! Don't you know that Russians are bullet proof?!
I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Final Fantasy 7

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Well then I will have to use your one weakness, DEMOCRACY

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
Well then I will have to use your one weakness, DEMOCRACY

nooooooooooooooo! Anything but that!
In communist russia, Democracy votes you!

Final Fantasy 7

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

That would be so cool, but id properly want to ride a train into them all lol

Hellgate: London.
I can't wait for it! (made by the people who did Diablo, but not under blizzard...)

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Oh yeah I saw that game, looks awesome
And about the Russians, they are the villain in like every game (not really but you get the idea)
And ONE black bad guy and its, ZOMG THIS GAME RACIST STOP THE PRESSES YOU STOOPID WHITE MEN.
And if the games is based in Japan, (dont flame Im not sure) then ASIANS are making the game NOT WHITE PEOPLE.
GET YO FACTS STRAIGHT

Rep:
Level 89

Its not being released, so you cant. Also Rockstar a planning to sell up, simply because manhunt 2 got banned, since they spent so much money on making the game and are getting nothin now that it has been finished, thats also why GTA has been pushed back

Actually in Resident Evil 4 you can break down doors except thick metal doors. BTW, if someones think this would be murder training then they should try Manhunt 2 for the wii. lol.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
*lol grave dig*

Because of the whole resi5 being racist thing, they now also have white zombies.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
*lol grave dig*

Because of the whole resi5 being racist thing, they now also have white zombies.

Heh, lol.
Campcom needs to grow some balls and people need to stop complaining that there would be black zombies in africa.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
*lol grave dig*

Heh, lol.
Campcom needs to grow some balls and people need to stop complaining that there would be black zombies in africa.

O_o There are black people in africa... i didnt know that ._.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
*lol grave dig*

Heh, lol.

O_o There are black people in africa... i didnt know that ._.
I didn't know that too. ._.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 89
There are black people on this planet?

SHIT!

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Shhh, Tezuka will hear. >_>
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

He isnt black silly, he just paints himself so he fits in when he steals things.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008

He isnt black silly, he just paints himself so he fits in when he steals things.
And when he rides the police car.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 89

And when he rides the police car.

You rub the paint off when the cops come... Just point at a black guy near you, they will always take him. ALWAYS!

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Just wait till Jack Thompson is all over this shit.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p