RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Black woman calls Resident Evil 5 "Racist" (Like we didn't see this coming!)

Rep:
Level 89
We got black history month banned last year in our school because it was racist to white people... We wasnt allowed a white history month so we demanded they banned black history month, and they did.

And Tez, this friend who will be saying "shoot the nigger down" that wouldnt happen to be me would it?

Oh and about the black woman complaining... Fuck what she has to say.  :blizj:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
We got black history month banned last year in our school because it was racist to white people... We wasnt allowed a white history month so we demanded they banned black history month, and they did.

And Tez, this friend who will be saying "shoot the nigger down" that wouldnt happen to be me would it?

February=Black History Month
Every Other Month= White History Month

Rep:
Level 89
its not white history month every other month, they wnated some big party to celebreate something they had fuck all to do with... we wanted a party for the good things white people did, we wasnt allowed one so we got theirs banned

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Best lol I've had all week, thank you negro community.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

February=Black History Month
Every Other Month= White History Month

hahahah
What about other race's History Month?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Black history month is only for one month because you can only show off peanut butter so much  ;8

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
It's also why we gave them the shortest month of the year. ;8

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
You don't kill the black people... you just knock them out... with bullets.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
WHAT ABOUT NATIVE AMERICAN HISTORY MONTH? THEY WERE BEATEN AND DRIVEN AWAY< AND THEY'RE ALMOST EXTINCT!

A HUMAN RACE!

NEARLY EXTINCT!

FUBLARGL!

THEY NEVER GOT AWAY FROM BEING OPPRESSED EITHER! THEY LIVE ON F***IN' RESERVATIONS!

MAMAMAMAMABAAGGGWAH!

FUCK YOU OVERLY SENSITIVE STUPIDS!

MIMIMIMI!

-------------------------

Yeah she's pretty dumb. ;8

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
THATS RACIST>

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
WHAT ABOUT NATIVE AMERICAN HISTORY MONTH? THEY WERE BEATEN AND DRIVEN AWAY< AND THEY'RE ALMOST EXTINCT!

A HUMAN RACE!

NEARLY EXTINCT!

FUBLARGL!

THEY NEVER GOT AWAY FROM BEING OPPRESSED EITHER! THEY LIVE ON F***IN' RESERVATIONS!

MAMAMAMAMABAAGGGWAH!

FUCK YOU OVERLY SENSITIVE STUPIDS!

MIMIMIMI!

-------------------------

Yeah she's pretty dumb. ;8

Are you sure they're extinct, they're the second biggest ethnic group where i live after caucasian.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I wish native americans were extinct.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
They shouldn't blame the game until they have played it to show who you DO kill. The africans could have been innocent bystandards, immortal beings?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
A HUMAN RACE!

lol @ the idea of there being more than one human race

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
They arn't human, they have parasites making them go fucking insane, damn whore can't learn to play a game before calling it racist.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
No more parasites.

New virus.

Rep:
Level 87
This writer must be a complete idiot.

1. Resident Evil isn't marketed towards children. The games are rated M for Mature and are marketed towards a mature audience.

2. Resident Evil in the past has always had white zombies in American cities. Starting with Resident Evil 4 they tried to change the setting to other countries in order to keep the game fresh. The game took place in Europe and had a bunch of spanish speaking enemies. This game takes place in Africa so it has a bunch of black people. It wouldn't make much sense having all white people in a African setting.

3. No one is going to buy this game for the sole purpose of training on killing black people. People buy games to have fun. If an adult used this game to train on killing black people they obviously have a mental issue.

There is so much wrong with this blog entry. They didn't bother to do any research and are trying to make a racist scene out of it. The writer seems more racist than anything.

I like how it's racist as soon as it's in Africa. Despite the fact it's been in other geographical places, and we've killed countless white people in the game.
I agree at every word there, something's wrong with that blogger and none with the game.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

1. Resident Evil isn't marketed towards children. The games are rated M for Mature and are marketed towards a mature audience.

2. Resident Evil in the past has always had white zombies in American cities. Starting with Resident Evil 4 they tried to change the setting to other countries in order to keep the game fresh. The game took place in Europe and had a bunch of spanish speaking enemies. This game takes place in Africa so it has a bunch of black people. It wouldn't make much sense having all white people in a African setting.

3. No one is going to buy this game for the sole purpose of training on killing black people. People buy games to have fun. If an adult used this game to train on killing black people they obviously have a mental issue.

There is so much wrong with this blog entry. They didn't bother to do any research and are trying to make a racist scene out of it. The writer seems more racist than anything.

I like how it's racist as soon as it's in Africa. Despite the fact it's been in other geographical places, and we've killed countless white people in the game.
I agree at every word there, something's wrong with that blogger and none with the game.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Now maybe if the new virus was found out to be a new form of AIDS.

Rep:
Level 98

Nobody even uses a game to train, like how the Columbine Doom level was fake, except for that one kid who made a map of his school but got caught, but that is that. If it is to train anything like that, is it brute violence, not hate crimes.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Fucking Racist Cunt.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
I THINK MY FIRST POST SAID ALL THIS. LOL

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I think mine did too :B

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I don't think it's the matter of them solely being black, I think the idea of the Virus breaking out in Africa is a little to close to home, what with it being a major contributor to the Aids Virus, I think the makers of RE could have been a little more diplomatic and not based it in Africa... But saying that the game looks amazing and I am so glad they did. The graphics are nothing short of Movie quality, but that may be another reason this woman has taken it so bad.  It's a very graphic game and I can picture people of all races shouting at the screen, die and there's a white guy slamming a group of black guys around, it doesn't look good, in this day and age where coiffing in the wrong direction has you in small claims court.

The game will be release despite a fair bit of reservation in the black community... May be the main guy should have been black as well as the Zombies.

Ah... It's a game at the end of the day... and us White guys didn't complain about Grand Theft Auto san Andreas... Controlling a Black guy gunning down all and sundry !!

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I think the makers of RE could have been a little more diplomatic and not based it in Africa...

You mean like they did with the first 4?