RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Black woman calls Resident Evil 5 "Racist" (Like we didn't see this coming!)

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
http://www.blacklooks.org/2007/07/resident_evil_5.html

The new Resident Evil video game depicts a white man in what appears to be Africa killing Black people. The Black people are supposed to be zombies and the white man’s job is to destroy them and save humanity. “I have a job to do and I’m gonna see it through.”

This is problematic on so many levels, including the depiction of Black people as inhuman savages, the killing of Black people by a white man in military clothing, and the fact that this video game is marketed to children and young adults. Start them young… fearing, hating, and destroying Black people.

This writer must be a complete idiot.

1. Resident Evil isn't marketed towards children. The games are rated M for Mature and are marketed towards a mature audience.

2. Resident Evil in the past has always had white zombies in American cities. Starting with Resident Evil 4 they tried to change the setting to other countries in order to keep the game fresh. The game took place in Europe and had a bunch of spanish speaking enemies. This game takes place in Africa so it has a bunch of black people. It wouldn't make much sense having all white people in a African setting.

3. No one is going to buy this game for the sole purpose of training on killing black people. People buy games to have fun. If an adult used this game to train on killing black people they obviously have a mental issue.

There is so much wrong with this blog entry. They didn't bother to do any research and are trying to make a racist scene out of it. The writer seems more racist than anything.

I like how it's racist as soon as it's in Africa. Despite the fact it's been in other geographical places, and we've killed countless white people in the game.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
People are retarded.

I'd contribute more than that, but that sums it up about as well as possible.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
And some black people wonder why racism is on the rise, although I am black myself, I saw this coming from a MILE away. It is because people are pointing out little things that can be seen by narrow minded people as flaws or an insult that racism is increasing, pointing out that just makes the matter worse, or makes a problem that didn't even exist.

Seeing this blog, I now know me and my friend (Remember I am black) will start shouting "shot that friendly black fellow down", since it has been put into our heads.

~Tezuka

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
We didnt see the Russians or Spaniards getting all pissy.

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
People are so stupid they'll try to find ANYTHING to use against something.  That's why so many companies have to adopt a "C.M.A" approach ("cover my ass").  In today's world people are suing or taking others to court left and right for the most STUPID reasons, just because they CAN.  It's either money or pride, and both are stupid reasons but they get away with it. 

Like that stupid lady who ordered COFFEE from McDonald's and sued the chain because the coffee was HOT and spilled on her lap in the car.  She's so stupid she was holding it IN HER LAP, WHILE DRIVING?!?  F***in retard.  Of course it's gonna spill; of course it's hot.

Same applies here with this game.  I personally don't approve of this game, but I'd sooner call it off for violence than racism.  People are getting miffed just because the zombies are dark in color and are in Africa.  For all these people know (the ones who don't play the game, me for instance) the zombies could've been white people that got possessed and mutated!  They're going by appearance, which is one of THE LEAST reliable bases for judgement.  If, in the game, it IS black zombies, IT'S A FREAKIN' GAME!!!

And true, these people aren't looking at the fact that the previous games are filled with white people.  (I only know so much of the game cuz my friend played it once in a while when I visited him for little "game sessions", usually Battlefront or something...plus all the spam emails I get in my junk email account)

Stupid people of today's world...too quick to jump to conclusions.

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

People are retarded.

I'd contribute more than that, but that sums it up about as well as possible.

We don't hear African people getting mad?

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
First off:

Quote from: iceflame1091
People are so stupid they'll try to find ANYTHING to use against something.  That's why so many companies have to adopt a "C.M.A" approach ("cover my ass").  In today's world people are suing or taking others to court left and right for the most STUPID reasons, just because they CAN.  It's either money or pride, and both are stupid reasons but they get away with it.

They are using using excuses BUT this "it's black so it's racist" thing is different, since it nearly always succeeds, which is very, very, very stupid and even ironic.

Quote from: iceflamey boy
Like that stupid lady who ordered COFFEE from McDonald's and sued the chain because the coffee was HOT and spilled on her lap in the car.  She's so stupid she was holding it IN HER LAP, WHILE DRIVING?!?  F***in retard.  Of course it's gonna spill; of course it's hot.

Same applies here with this game.  I personally don't approve of this game, but I'd sooner call it off for violence than racism.  People are getting miffed just because the zombies are dark in color and are in Africa.  For all these people know (the ones who don't play the game, me for instance) the zombies could've been white people that got possessed and mutated!!

That line there would not help the situation if put in an argument with the black person complaining, since you are insinuating that they turn black, which would intensify her so called "anger".

Quote from: coldfire

I second that opinion, to the fact that racism is once again being taken...how how can I put this....blown out of proportion? Since [off-topic]Slavery ended years and years ago that people are using racism and sometimes using this excuse to back it up, also intensifying there own argument by being in gangs. OH THE IRONY.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Like that stupid lady who ordered COFFEE from McDonald's and sued the chain because the coffee was HOT and spilled on her lap in the car.  She's so stupid she was holding it IN HER LAP, WHILE DRIVING?!?  F***in retard.  Of course it's gonna spill; of course it's hot.

Same applies here with this game.  I personally don't approve of this game, but I'd sooner call it off for violence than racism.  People are getting miffed just because the zombies are dark in color and are in Africa.  For all these people know (the ones who don't play the game, me for instance) the zombies could've been white people that got possessed and mutated!!

That line there would not help the situation if put in an argument with the black person complaining, since you are insinuating that they turn black, which would intensify her so called "anger".

Yeah...
Why weren't there black zombies in the other REs?

Quote from: coldfire

I second that opinion, to the fact that racism is once again being taken...how how can I put this....blown out of proportion? Since [off-topic]Slavery ended years and years ago that people are using racism and sometimes using this excuse to back it up, also intensifying there own argument by being in gangs. OH THE IRONY.

;8

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"

Same applies here with this game.  I personally don't approve of this game, but I'd sooner call it off for violence than racism.  People are getting miffed just because the zombies are dark in color and are in Africa.  For all these people know (the ones who don't play the game, me for instance) the zombies could've been white people that got possessed and mutated!!

Yeah...
Why weren't there black zombies in the other REs?

Why di you quote my reply too, I know black zombies aren't in any other RE.  :tpg:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
What?
I was just wondering why they weren't in the other REs.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
No idea, but Iceflame said in RE5, they could have just mutated and became black, in Africa.  :tpg:

So I said, in short, why would they suddenly do that coincidently in Africa when Arfican people are black? the answer is obviously they didn't they are zombies of African people.

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...
Project of the Month winner for November 2008
This is SOOOOOO racist!
Theres always had white and now black zombies, but never asian or indian zombies.
When will be we able to go into infected china and kill over 2 billion Chinese zombies?
Like imagine that, walking down a street with a M16 shooting at 5000 chinamen as they come charging at you. And have like ninja kung fu guys kick your ass.

I demand that RE6 be based in Asia!

- -

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Resi 4 had J.J the giant chaingun wielding black man.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Every single time its about a black guy in a game its racist..
Even if he would be the hero he would be placed as a bad person.
People act really dumb about it.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
64. Anonymous

August 1st, 2007 at 1:37 pm

New weapon confirmed for RE5: “Fried Chicken”

Details on Capcom’s upcoming game Resident Evil 5 are sparse, but a new weapon has been confirmed. Fried Chicken comes in either cases of 3 or buckets of 10 which are scattered throughout the game, or sometimes dropped by defeated enemies. A piece of Fried Chicken can be thrown like a grenade or dropped. Any enemies in the vicinity (who can see or smell it) will immediately be attracted to it, and converge upon its location, dropping whatever they are doing at the moment.
If there are multiple enemies in the area, they will viciously attack each other.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 03:04:38 PM by modern algebra »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
64. Anonymous

Details on Capcom’s upcoming game Resident Evil 5 are sparse, but a new weapon has been confirmed. Fried Chicken comes in either cases of 3 or buckets of 10 which are scattered throughout the game, or sometimes dropped by defeated enemies. A piece of Fried Chicken can be thrown like a grenade or dropped. Any enemies in the vicinity (who can see or smell it) will immediately be attracted to it, and converge upon its location, dropping whatever they are doing at the moment.
If there are multiple enemies in the area, they will viciously attack each other.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
It was racist in RE4 and you were killing zombie spics.

But spics don't have the internet, so nobody complained...

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
It was racist in RE4 and you were killing zombie spics.

But spics don't have the internet, so nobody complained...

hahahahahaha

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
One of the bush twins got kidnapped in the last game. If she was black would it be racist?

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
THat is one dumb-cunt. Holy fucking shit. PLAY THE RESI4! In most zombie movies theres never black zombies. And if there is its to symbolize a black character being turned into one.

Dumb bitch needs to get turned into a fucking zombie.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 97
English please

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
This sums this post in one up.

:lol  LOL LOL     Oh shit theres two whites while only one black, RACISM!!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
RE2 had a black cop in it ~_~ oh how racist. Iirc you left him to die on the floor.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Oh god there is a black NPC that says hello to you, Im suing this game company for 5 billion dollars

This is SOOOOOO racist!
Theres always had white and now black zombies, but never asian or indian zombies.
When will be we able to go into infected china and kill over 2 billion Chinese zombies?
Like imagine that, walking down a street with a M16 shooting at 5000 chinamen as they come charging at you. And have like ninja kung fu guys kick your ass.

I demand that RE6 be based in Asia!

I too have this problem, I want to slay ninja zombies NOW.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
It would be funny if there was a "ghetto" black main character in Resident Evil killing white zombies. I wonder If people would complain about that.

Rep:
Level 89
We got black history month banned last year in our school because it was racist to white people... We wasnt allowed a white history month so we demanded they banned black history month, and they did.

And Tez, this friend who will be saying "shoot the nigger down" that wouldnt happen to be me would it?

Oh and about the black woman complaining... Fuck what she has to say.  :blizj:

Rep:
Level 97
We got black history month banned last year in our school because it was racist to white people... We wasnt allowed a white history month so we demanded they banned black history month, and they did.

And Tez, this friend who will be saying "shoot the nigger down" that wouldnt happen to be me would it?

February=Black History Month
Every Other Month= White History Month

Rep:
Level 89
its not white history month every other month, they wnated some big party to celebreate something they had fuck all to do with... we wanted a party for the good things white people did, we wasnt allowed one so we got theirs banned

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Best lol I've had all week, thank you negro community.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

February=Black History Month
Every Other Month= White History Month

hahahah
What about other race's History Month?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Black history month is only for one month because you can only show off peanut butter so much  ;8

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
It's also why we gave them the shortest month of the year. ;8

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
You don't kill the black people... you just knock them out... with bullets.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
WHAT ABOUT NATIVE AMERICAN HISTORY MONTH? THEY WERE BEATEN AND DRIVEN AWAY< AND THEY'RE ALMOST EXTINCT!

A HUMAN RACE!

NEARLY EXTINCT!

FUBLARGL!

THEY NEVER GOT AWAY FROM BEING OPPRESSED EITHER! THEY LIVE ON F***IN' RESERVATIONS!

MAMAMAMAMABAAGGGWAH!

FUCK YOU OVERLY SENSITIVE STUPIDS!

MIMIMIMI!

-------------------------

Yeah she's pretty dumb. ;8

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
THATS RACIST>

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
WHAT ABOUT NATIVE AMERICAN HISTORY MONTH? THEY WERE BEATEN AND DRIVEN AWAY< AND THEY'RE ALMOST EXTINCT!

A HUMAN RACE!

NEARLY EXTINCT!

FUBLARGL!

THEY NEVER GOT AWAY FROM BEING OPPRESSED EITHER! THEY LIVE ON F***IN' RESERVATIONS!

MAMAMAMAMABAAGGGWAH!

FUCK YOU OVERLY SENSITIVE STUPIDS!

MIMIMIMI!

-------------------------

Yeah she's pretty dumb. ;8

Are you sure they're extinct, they're the second biggest ethnic group where i live after caucasian.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I wish native americans were extinct.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
They shouldn't blame the game until they have played it to show who you DO kill. The africans could have been innocent bystandards, immortal beings?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
A HUMAN RACE!

lol @ the idea of there being more than one human race

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
They arn't human, they have parasites making them go fucking insane, damn whore can't learn to play a game before calling it racist.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
No more parasites.

New virus.

Rep:
Level 87

1. Resident Evil isn't marketed towards children. The games are rated M for Mature and are marketed towards a mature audience.

2. Resident Evil in the past has always had white zombies in American cities. Starting with Resident Evil 4 they tried to change the setting to other countries in order to keep the game fresh. The game took place in Europe and had a bunch of spanish speaking enemies. This game takes place in Africa so it has a bunch of black people. It wouldn't make much sense having all white people in a African setting.

3. No one is going to buy this game for the sole purpose of training on killing black people. People buy games to have fun. If an adult used this game to train on killing black people they obviously have a mental issue.

There is so much wrong with this blog entry. They didn't bother to do any research and are trying to make a racist scene out of it. The writer seems more racist than anything.

I like how it's racist as soon as it's in Africa. Despite the fact it's been in other geographical places, and we've killed countless white people in the game.
I agree at every word there, something's wrong with that blogger and none with the game.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

I agree at every word there, something's wrong with that blogger and none with the game.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Now maybe if the new virus was found out to be a new form of AIDS.

Rep:
Level 98

Nobody even uses a game to train, like how the Columbine Doom level was fake, except for that one kid who made a map of his school but got caught, but that is that. If it is to train anything like that, is it brute violence, not hate crimes.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Fucking Racist Cunt.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
I THINK MY FIRST POST SAID ALL THIS. LOL

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I think mine did too :B

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I don't think it's the matter of them solely being black, I think the idea of the Virus breaking out in Africa is a little to close to home, what with it being a major contributor to the Aids Virus, I think the makers of RE could have been a little more diplomatic and not based it in Africa... But saying that the game looks amazing and I am so glad they did. The graphics are nothing short of Movie quality, but that may be another reason this woman has taken it so bad.  It's a very graphic game and I can picture people of all races shouting at the screen, die and there's a white guy slamming a group of black guys around, it doesn't look good, in this day and age where coiffing in the wrong direction has you in small claims court.

The game will be release despite a fair bit of reservation in the black community... May be the main guy should have been black as well as the Zombies.

Ah... It's a game at the end of the day... and us White guys didn't complain about Grand Theft Auto san Andreas... Controlling a Black guy gunning down all and sundry !!

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I think the makers of RE could have been a little more diplomatic and not based it in Africa...

You mean like they did with the first 4?

Rep:
Level 89
I think the makers of RE could have been a little more diplomatic and not based it in Africa...

You mean like they did with the first 4?

He has you their LoS, they killed white guys in all the others apart from 4, so why cant we use a white guy to shoot black people... since it was ok to use a black person to shoot other blacks, along with everything else (such as GTA:SA)

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
One based in London England would have been ggod with the underground and streets...

Rep:
Level 96
May be the main guy should have been black as well as the Zombies.

So... you want them to make chris black?  ???
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Errr... May be they need a new Zombie killer guy... RE has never really appealed to me, I haven't played any from the first outing.

It pissed me off that a special ops guy couldn't kick in a locked door, instead you had to hunt around narrow corridors and bad camera Angles with less ammo than Kevin in Home Alone... For a key, the door was made of Thin wood and looked like it would fallen in if you sneezed on it !!

But this new one looks wicked... But I will no doubt rent it play it and never buy it.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Crysis are more my Cup of tea.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 01:48:53 AM by landofshadows »

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Basically, i noticed the grand theft auto thing to. That bitch needs to shut her face. Its not as if we are playing resi 5 for the sole purpose of killing black people. Also zombies are always white. And if you know anything about any zombies at all, from the second they come back as a zombie, they arn't human. So this whore needs to get her information straight before she starts slamming Capcom.

It'd be different if Chris was like Its nigger-hunting time. Then maybe there might be some trouble. But the zombies are already dead.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
One based in London England would have been ggod with the underground and streets...

That would be so cool, but id properly want to ride a train into them all lol

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
It pissed me off that a special ops guy couldn't kick in a locked door, instead you had to hunt around narrow corridors and bad camera Angles with less ammo than Kevin in Home Alone... For a key, the door was made of Thin wood and looked like it would fallen in if you sneezed on it !!

Actually in Resident Evil 4 you can break down doors except thick metal doors. BTW, if someones think this would be murder training then they should try Manhunt 2 for the wii. lol.

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
Good point
To be honest, it would make more sense if the Russians were the ones to get pissy:
the ammount of times they have been put forward as the bad, evil villains in films and games.
I'm Russian myself, but I really don't mind, because afterall games are just a bit of fun...
Some people should really lighten up
I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I should shoot you before your evil soviet plan comes to reality.

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
I should shoot you before your evil soviet plan comes to reality.
Fool! Don't you know that Russians are bullet proof?!
I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Well then I will have to use your one weakness, DEMOCRACY

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
Well then I will have to use your one weakness, DEMOCRACY

nooooooooooooooo! Anything but that!
In communist russia, Democracy votes you!

Final Fantasy 7

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

That would be so cool, but id properly want to ride a train into them all lol

Hellgate: London.
I can't wait for it! (made by the people who did Diablo, but not under blizzard...)

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Oh yeah I saw that game, looks awesome
And about the Russians, they are the villain in like every game (not really but you get the idea)
And ONE black bad guy and its, ZOMG THIS GAME RACIST STOP THE PRESSES YOU STOOPID WHITE MEN.
And if the games is based in Japan, (dont flame Im not sure) then ASIANS are making the game NOT WHITE PEOPLE.
GET YO FACTS STRAIGHT

Rep:
Level 89

Its not being released, so you cant. Also Rockstar a planning to sell up, simply because manhunt 2 got banned, since they spent so much money on making the game and are getting nothin now that it has been finished, thats also why GTA has been pushed back

Actually in Resident Evil 4 you can break down doors except thick metal doors. BTW, if someones think this would be murder training then they should try Manhunt 2 for the wii. lol.

Rep:
Level 96
*lol grave dig*

Because of the whole resi5 being racist thing, they now also have white zombies.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
*lol grave dig*

Because of the whole resi5 being racist thing, they now also have white zombies.

Heh, lol.
Campcom needs to grow some balls and people need to stop complaining that there would be black zombies in africa.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
*lol grave dig*

Heh, lol.
Campcom needs to grow some balls and people need to stop complaining that there would be black zombies in africa.

O_o There are black people in africa... i didnt know that ._.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
*lol grave dig*

Heh, lol.

O_o There are black people in africa... i didnt know that ._.
I didn't know that too. ._.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 89
There are black people on this planet?

SHIT!

Rep:
Level 98
Shhh, Tezuka will hear. >_>

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

He isnt black silly, he just paints himself so he fits in when he steals things.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008

He isnt black silly, he just paints himself so he fits in when he steals things.
And when he rides the police car.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 89

And when he rides the police car.

You rub the paint off when the cops come... Just point at a black guy near you, they will always take him. ALWAYS!

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Just wait till Jack Thompson is all over this shit.

Rep:
Level 89
Last i heard he was on trial for making up shit about games and other such things, so i dont think he will be doing much of it from now on... But then again, retards never learn.

Rep:
Level 98

Reading that again is still funny

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Just wait till Jack Thompson is all over this shit.

Is Jack Thompson someone important  :-X or some homo who can just be looked up?

Also, why can't I go to africa and just kill black people for a change, I at least want to understand the insults they yell at me and understand it. (Didn't have a clue what they were calling me in RE4)
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 98
Jack Thompson got a Doom CD shoved up his anus one day, and he suddenly focused his life on video games. After the Columbine Massacre, he was apt to begin blaming Doom which the killers played often, instead of blaming the real deeper problems. He then realized that he could get money by blaming violence in youths over games, seeing as much of the population is playing games now. After multiple instances of usually unlinked violence stemming from games, Jack Thompson has been known as the first person to react if someone shoots someone and they even walked within 50 feet of a game store within the past 10000 years. He tried to blame, even saying that the cause of the Virginia Tech Massacre WAS video games, without prior information to see if he could try and turn the tide of a massive mourning and terror against what he wanted to take down.

We all know that Video Games can possibly cause some spark in someones head like that, but they already have to be psychologically unstable to begin with, so that practically anything else can start something like that, and usually it is not just one major thing.

Jack Thompson, if you are reading this,

FUCK YOU!

That is all.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 08:10:37 PM by King of the Mackerel »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)
Spoiler for:

And as I have none of the new-gen consoles, I'm afraid I won't be able to shoot any black zombies.

Rep:
Level 98
If Jack Thompson didn't exist, life would be so much easier.

Who else but a grumpy old man to target people when they are in grief over someone dying and turn their focus on something totally out of the way!

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
And as I have none of the new-gen consoles, I'm afraid I won't be able to shoot any black zombies.

Don't worry Zylos, Resident Evil 5 will most likely be available for PC a few monthes after its release on the next-gen consoles, so you will be able to shoot black zombies, just not yet. :D

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I'm a little late on this but.. meh.....
64. Anonymous

OMG there are Southern Baptists in Africa?!?!?! :D

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

Who else but a grumpy old man to target people when they are in grief over someone dying and turn their focus on something totally out of the way!

If he is on an anti-video game crusade, then Im on an anti-anti-video game crusade.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"

If he is on an anti-video game crusade, then Im on an anti-anti-video game crusade.

This is why we hire mercenaries  :lol:, to blow someone like him away, anyway I bet anyone with half a brain wouldn't listen to the sh** he throws out his throat.

Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space

This is why we hire mercenaries  :lol:, to blow someone like him away

Hmm, maybe they are having a bad influence :P

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Actually what if resident evil 5 does turn out to be racist, and the whole time chris is just dropping the N-Bomb?

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Actually what if resident evil 5 does turn out to be racist, and the whole time chris is just dropping the N-Bomb?

Then i would lol all through the game

Rep:
Level 85
lol, honestly I think we'd see more violence without video games.  If I had no video games I think I might go just a weeeeeeeeeeeeee bit crazy. 

Seriously though, shootings happened long before video games.

Going back to the main point of this thread, that lady needs to be shot out of a cannon into the sun along with everybody else who tries to use false racism as an excuse to get money or gain something.  As much as I hate the phrase, this is politically correct BS and people need to stop putting up with it.  The sad fact is a lot of these frivolous lawsuits win because of piss-poor judges and juries, that's what needs to change.  This stuff should be laughed out of court and the woman should be countersued for wasting the their time, and the time of the judge/jury.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
zombie: RAAARGH
Chris: NIGGAH PLEASE  :mad: