RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Writer/Plotter for hire

Rep:
Level 86
I am available to write and plot any game you wish. I do not have any works to show you currently, that is until I create digital copies of my work. I may be new here, but that does not mean I do not have experience with RPG's and other things. I look forward to working with anyone who has a need for my services.
Monkeys work better than zombies.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Ignoring the word choice of 'hire', if that offer is still up, i mentioned on another post...somewhere...not sure where....that my intro is far too scrappy.  I put a kinda half-assed effort into it ecause i'm spendin' so much time workin' all these battle sprites i'm makin'.
If you're up for it, i'd appreciate it being looked over and suggestions given to make it smoother, better (longer even?) and just generally better. 
This doesn't even include dialogue.  If you  have any suggestions about other thins i'm all ears.
If you're interested i can get it packed whenever.  Just post/pm if you wanna look it over for me, thanks  :)

Rep:
Level 86
Give me the thread and I will have a looksee, Although, I probably wont be able to start today, Im trying to recover from a nasty stomach flu.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
The thread is in my signature, but it doesn't have the intro on it.  I just wanted to see if you weer up for it before puttin' it together because it's just an intro...a short, bad one at that, so it wouldn't have anything to do other than be betterified by someone.  I'll make it up now and upload it....at the sped my internet's at it probably won't even be up till tomorrow anyways  :-\

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
http://www.sendspace.com/file/aoemx2

That's the file for the intro.  (It's a half-active intro.  you have to talk to the guys next to you, in the middle of the crowd to continue it.  Just so you know that there's more after you get control)
Take your time, thanks for this  :)

Rep:
Level 86
Alright give me a while and ill look at it. Thanks for the upload. Ill see what I can do :)

Rep:
Level 86
Chasing to create tomorrow's experience
Well, I'm not sure if your offer still stands.

We are developing an actual RPGMaker-style game but in a mmorpg, sagramore.
when it comes to the storyline I usually do not have the correct choice of words to make my them enjoyable to read.

Any assistence would be very welcome,
you can find my story here:
http://www.sagramore.com/?page=story
Sagramore (MMORPG) - Game Designer

http://www.sagramore.com

Rep:
Level 86
Im sorry everyone, If you wish to have me work for you. Please either email me at computerkidc@yahoo.com or add me on the messenger. Im getting way to much guff on this forum for stuff I really am not part of haha. I will help out everyone here if they want, its just a matter of contacting me there. Thank you.