RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Title request for Orcatan!

Rep:
Level 90
I need a realy realy good title for my game Orcatan. I want there to be a mage with his hand sticking out towards u with like fireball or something in his and a knight with a sword that he is holding up making it look like theres a line between his face, and a man sitting down playing a flute. I want the backround realy awesome and I want it to say Orcatan Online in French Manoscript and a realy cool color for the letters.

Thx in advance  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Rep:
Level 90
sorry for double post but ne1 help?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Be patient, it's only been like four hours since this topic has been up.  :wink:
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
well since you asked i guess i will but dont expect it fast like my other resources, but thats only cuz imworking on a charset right now, and its really detailed.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Hey BPKSO Give me some pictures and i will make it right now.
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 90
i dont have ne :D sozy

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Oh...Well i can do a really good job if you can at least find some then i will do it for you.
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV