RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post Your Picture

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
That just shows that other people like their hair longer.

I kinda like the Norwegian Metal Singer look
You need to let loose a demonic scream too then...

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I had short hair once.
I looked like a tool.

Sir, you can't LOOK like a tool.
You can only be one.

Cut hair off, get massive groups of chicks falling on your dick.

Seriously, you'd look great with short hair. Not like styled or anything, just cut it, wash it and dry it.

Man, I haven't cut my hair in 3 years and the chicks can't stop falling :police:
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
The length of people's hair is their own taste. Personally, I like longer hair versus shorter hair, short hair makes me look dull. Though if it gets too long then it gets to be a pain to manage properly. Like how easily it gets tangled, or how it always falls in the way when you try to put certain things in your mouth...

...like food... <_<

Anyways, might upload a picture of me soon since I have a new camera.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I like the second pic best, you look good with a shave Nam :D 

Zylos pics  NOW :mad:

*LadyJ waits patiently for Holk's pic

xD

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I think that chinstrap NAM has is a bit silly =s
bringing sexy back

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I've never seen a pic of Skank :mad:

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...
@ FairlyZ: My hair is over two feet long, cry about it.
Don't take me the wrong way, I'm all for long hair. I used to have hair past my back, fucking looooong.

I'm just saying, certain people would look better with short hair. I cut my hair, and I'm happy with the results, but, for example, I have a few friends who used to have long ass hair, cut it, and look ridiculous. Not because I've always seen the with long hair and it just looks so different, but because it just doesn't suit them.

And honestly, I think, looking at his pic, he would look like a bad ass with short hair. Just personal opinion, I'm not saying "Go cut your hair now or kill your self," I'm just speaking my opinion of his picture.

;D

<Skanker> Fairy talks about asses in 9 sentences out of 10

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
If someone feels more comfortable with long hair they should keep it that way no matter how good they look with short hair. Its not someone elses problem.

That's my stance :police:
:taco: :taco: :taco:

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Man, I haven't cut my hair in 3 years and the chicks can't stop falling :police:
Shut up, you homo >:(

You do have nice hair though ;o;

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
I demand to see pictures of either Halo or Skanker.

Or one of Skanker and Chewey together. Doing something. <.<

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Spoiler for:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
sweet jacket dude

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...

<Skanker> Fairy talks about asses in 9 sentences out of 10

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Spoiler for:
Dope bomber man.

Shush you.

Anyways, nice pic Shadow. The only thing that'd make it better is seeing a smile on you.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Spoiler for:
Dope bomber man.

Shush you.

Anyways, nice pic Shadow. The only thing that'd make it better is seeing a smile on you.

Maybe another time :). I look so ugly when I smile :P

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Nonsense. Unless you're trying for a vampire smile or purposefully look weird.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
The time warp makes this look like a double post, and it probably is. But oh well, I have the old one and a new one.

Spoiler for:

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
That jacket is quite fetching on you, Zylos : O

Also, nice photography there. I find that the showertub behind you makes for a good composition :P

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
It's only there so he doesn't seem as white.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Kebin where have you been ;_:
bringing sexy back

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
Forming a life ._.

I have a slight shot at a supervisor position at AMC ;o;

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Nam looks badass with longhair. Don't cut it, Nam.
Zylos is either very good with photography tricks or is very tall. :3

Haircut update. :\

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Wow man, you look nice from the side.

hot..
Arlen is hot.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
firerain grow your hair out longer in the back, HOCKEY MULLET GO GO GO.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I agree! But you should keep your hair at that length, it looks nice.