RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post Your Picture

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I got one of those fancy anti-facial hair devices but I lost it. :<

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
What?
Dun-dun Dun-dun
Irock is evolving!

Congratulations! Your Irock evolved into Chewey!

Cut your goddamn hair.
Spoiler for:
Faggot.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
GILGA'S BACK, BABY.  :)

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
with a brand new weeaboo avatar

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Nothing else has changed, though.

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
just so everyone knows, im 17 years old.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Irock :) nice hair

Rep:
Level 102
Chewey :) thank you pal

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
kebin grow your hair longer ;_;

and your mouth is still small =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 87
Le gasp cut my hair!

Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
you have eyes? weirdo. It's a good thing your skin is blue, or I would be pissed

It looks good though - you should keep it that way
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 09:14:38 PM by modern algebra »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Le gasp cut my hair!

Spoiler for:

Your glasses and the angle you took it at makes you look like an old women...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 87
Kinky. That's my raepface :V

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87

Rep:
Level 83
RPGCreation.net
I took a photo of dried toothpaste.

Then I took a photo of me admiring dried toothpaste.

onaise hair, and who doesn't love to admire dried toothpaste?  :D ;D

pokeball NPCOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
Asking you to rescue princesses since '05
before and after haircut (little big, but you will probably ignore anyways)
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Why do 1 lined nameless NPCs never get taken seriously?

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
You are a handsome man.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Ya look like one of the blokes from Pirate Radio. I can't recall what his name was in the movie.

pokeball NPCOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
Asking you to rescue princesses since '05
thanks arlen and (maybe) grafikal (don't know if that's a complement or not)

my fragile ego has been restored

p.s. am I the only one who thinks that in the most recent picture of arlen, he looks like a bearded Steve Stiffler (http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,340.3525.html)... in a good way naturally
Why do 1 lined nameless NPCs never get taken seriously?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Spoiler for:

I dunno why I don't wear those more often. I only have one skinny tie (that one) and it doesn't look good with any of my other dress shirts, and the tie and shirt just sit in my closet unworn most of the year...

Rep:
Level 85
???, "Big Nose"
Here's a picture at our wedding earlier this year.

Spoiler for:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I wish I could get married, have some kids, take pictures of them naked and sell them then to make some money, but I would get caft and sent to prison where I would get anally raped daily for being a pedo which at that point I would find religion and start worshiping cow ship or something... RUN ON SENTANCE OF DEATH AND DOOM.

caft
wut?
c a u g h t!
not caft... wtf?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
BoE is on drugs.

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...
My girlfriend made me space pajamas for my birthday :3

Those are fuckin sexy. My fiance made me a blanket for Christmas. I kinda felt bad, I got her a ring (not the engagement ring, just a gift ring) and she felt bad all she did was make me a blanket, but I love it and my room gets almost no heat, so it helps alot.

:dino: IT'S FUCKING BLUE AND BROWN YESSSSSS!!! :dino:

Anyway, me. It's 1:24 here, so I'm not lookin so good. Hair just got cut less than a week ago too, so it's not grown into shape yet.  :-\

Spoiler for:

EDIT: God I didn't realize how tore down I look. Also, I didn't realize I cut my self shaving, that's the red scratches on my chin. ALSO, I normally wear glasses, but my fiance says I look better with them off and I have beautiful eyes, so I take them off for pics. I have a stigmatism in one eye and it flinches if I even get close to it with a contact.

<Skanker> Fairy talks about asses in 9 sentences out of 10