RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST]Configuring Tilesets

Rep:
Level 85
Destiny's Corpse
So, the RTP tilesets come in just fine with priority, and terrain types, and directional stuff all filled in. In NEW tilesets that I've imported, however, I have to do it myself. Which leads to the problem at hand:

What do all those things mean? I know Passibility and stuff, but Terrain Type? Priority? I know what they mean, and kind of what they do, but what does each setting mean? Anyone wanna help out and make a Tutorial for this? It woould be greatly appreciated.

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
I don't know about Tutorial, but I'll try to explain it as best as I can.
See this tree?  Beautiful tree.  Priority.

/ \      Star 3
  /   \     Star 2
 /     \    Star 1
-------
   | |      NO PRIORITY 
    -
The higher Priority, the Higher it is.  Try looking at the way they set the RTP Maps.

Also.  Things that sit on tables, or posters or such, MUST BE NON-PASSABLE!  The highest layer takes Priority over the rest!  If your first layer is water that you can't pass, but on the next layer you but a set of stairs, BOOM!  You can walk OVER IT!  Same principal with tables.  If you put a PASSABLE pot on a table, you can walk on that part of the table.

Passage 4-Dir
Another easy one.  Say you put a fence around something.  You don't want to be able to walk OVER it.  so on the siding, like....
______
| F  F  F|
| F        |
| F        |
______

The BOX is the tile.  The F is the FENCE.  For here, you'd take off the arrows pointing up and left.  That way, you can't walk THROUGH that corner.

Counter Flag
Not even I know what this is for, but on the RTP Maps, they set countertops as these.

Bush Flag
Easy.  Makes it so part of it is over your feet and transparent, to look kinda like you're walking through the bushes.

Experiment with this.  You'll figure it out soon.  ^^