RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST]Leveling Skills, Accessories Granting skills etc..

Rep: +0/-0Level 84

EDIT:::::Cancel the equipment learning abilities, I've found something I like better!!!

<Skill Points and Equipment AP System>
<9-20-2008>

Summary
Basically looking to have a script that adds an additional AP reward from monsters, so they will yield EXP, Gold, and AP. The AP will be applied to the equipped accessory, and will grant the skill intended permanatly to the user. These skills can be whatever anybody wants, but what I want is Passive skills such as Attack up, blind negate, etc.. I'd like a system added to this to allow a maximum of 10 of these skills active at any time, but allowing the player to choose them, adn change them with a menu option. In addition, I am looking for a script that will grant SP to skills when they are used. The SP value will be set to 1 SP every time you use the skill, and at certain amounts of SP I want the skill to "Level up" Resulting in it turning into another skill in the database, same name- but stronger, costs more MP, and has a different animation too.

Features Desired
  • AP From monsters
  • Accessories granting skills after set amount of AP
  • Menu system where 10 skills can be selected and changed at any time outside battle
    • Skills gaining SP and leveling up to other skills after a set number

Mockups

Games its been in
    • The AP system I'm looking for was in Lost Odyssey
    • The SP system I'm looking for is from Star Ocean

Did you search?
    yes

Where did you search?
    • here

What did you search for?
    • skill points
    • equipment ability