RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
GuitarPG

Rep:
Level 84
 :zoid:
I'm making a game called GuitarPG. It's about a world where an amazing guitar-solo destroyed a huge stadium. Rocking became illegal. Guards stop anyone trying to rock. But 1 kid who was a child at the time of the Rock-a-lypse (as I call it) forms a small rebellion to bring back rock and destroy rocks opposite, JAZZ.
There's just one problem, I only have 2k3 and am in despret need of 4 characters, and their animations.
                                                                    Characters,
Drake, a 16 year old, 2 at time of Rock-a-lypse, has a basic guitar
Slash, guitar player, was forced to cut his hand off so he would never play guitar, he has learned to play with his teeth, only survivor of Rock-a-lypse
Neil, the great drummer Neil Pert, was forced to play jazz but saved by Drake and Slash, world's greatest drummer
Jack, (yes Jack Black) lead singer of tenacious d (until rock ended), amazing at singing high and low vocals

please help me, I'm desperate!

Legacy-Game.net   
Chuck Norris does not sleep, he waits...
P.S. I f u join legacy plz send me a message, i can give you tips.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I love you.

+rep for making this.

Spoiler for:
stop it with the random emoticons and i will love you more, thanks.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Holy shit thats a great concept. I thought it sucked till I read about the characters. You actually have a very good though rare story. No one ever thinks of these things so you may not have sprites.

Try Charas Project, it has like a HUGE amount of resources.
Or if you're good at Photoshop, you can get a template and try making one yourself.

edit: Tried searching : Rock, Rockstar and Rock Star on charas but no luck ;-;
Arlen is hot.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Actually a while ago i was thinking of an engine that used rock band battlecharsets(I need to make those .-.) And you would attack people

with your rock.

I was going to ask arlen and all those other musician types around here for samples of guitar solos and stuff, i just never got around to it .-.

Rep:
Level 84
thanks guys, i still can't find resources :'( but i'm still looking
btw i'm not good at  making sprites them myself

Legacy-Game.net   
Chuck Norris does not sleep, he waits...
P.S. I f u join legacy plz send me a message, i can give you tips.