RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Some edits I did

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'm making a game right now and needed some sprites that I couldn't find at all
so I did a few edits to put them together
they don't look exactly the same, but they're close enough for my liking
dunno if they've been made before/still exist and don't very much care :P

posting sprites with the corresponding battlers for anyone who might need them
spreading the wealth

battlers are NOT by me, they can be found at the following link
http://www008.upp.so-net.ne.jp/newiceax/framepage1.htm
all that I did was some charset edits

I ask that if you use them, you mention me in the credits and
tell me about your game k?

Spoiler for:

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
nah, they're good enough for me
the last two are fine
but if you want to make the hair of the top one look more like the battler then go right ahead

but I'm quite proud of my handiwork on the other two
(although it was really just, color change, add blindfold/color change on another spriteset's hair and paste it over xD)
* NAMKCOR isn't a good spriter really -_-;
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 02:20:28 AM by NAMKCOR »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Here's the changed hair.  I also made the character look a bit darker(more like leather.)  The boots still don't match though.  I left it like so because IDK if you want those boots.

very nice, thank you

I changed the color of this guys hair and his skin tone to match the battler.  I could add the cloth stuff on his arms also... if you want :)

again, very nice, thank you, but that's a girl
she just doesn't have really big tatas
(at least I think it's a girl O.o)

Added the stitches connecting his jacket, and if you want I'll add the guns.

awesome, don't worry about the guns

+rep again xD
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 04:01:52 AM by NAMKCOR »

Rep:
Level 87
cool, i saw that last battler on the original page and wonder if there was a set. i am totally gonna use that one.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 04:04:40 AM by Steel Jay »