RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I have a request regarding a couple of old midi files

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hi there. I dont post all that often here, but i've been lurking for a while.

I've recently gotten back into the mood to start another project, but whilst looking through my files for some midi resources, I was saddened that I could not find them. It seems they were lost on another hard drive that crashed a while back now. Many of them I have since been able to recover, but there are a couple that really liked that I have been unable to find at all. It's likely that since they were part of an archive their names wont appear on any search engine.

Whilst this is a long shot, I thought I'd put this out there in case anyone happened to have the same package as i did, or at the very least, know what game they may be from by the name of the song title so i can look into it from a new angle.

The songs names are:

Evil
Journey/Voyage to Another World
Overworld Boatride

If anyone has these midis, and are willing to send them to me, I would be very grateful. Even information on their origin game would be useful.
I'll think of one later... >.>