RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sprite edit request [Resolved]

Rep:
Level 88
I gave up on a World Map in my game and I started another character to cover it up.

Its being made from a edit of a sprite I made with Back Water Productions. But I had to edit it to make it look like the battler its based upon. But I suck at making new things on characters so... I'm asking for somebody nice enough could finish it of...  :seafood:

Heres the current set:

And heres the battler its based upon:

All I need added to the sprite set is:
Hair more similar to the battler
That glove
Better shoes
Yellow Eyes
The spikes

Thats all, but I also need something taken away:
The thingy on the left hand.

Thats all. Plz help. I have no caring on who does it. I wouldn't have made this thread if I was better at spriting but I'm not so don't bug me about it. (If you do it you can use the sprite with no credit for me as long as you say you didn't completely make it) :D

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Spoiler for:

This one is with just a shirt on (which is kinda how you had him.)

This one is the same, but he's wearing no shirt and only his vest (like how the battler depicts him.)

:lol: :lol:

Rep:
Level 88
HOLY HELL! This is resolved! ;)

EDIT: I just noticed you didn't make it of mine  :P

EDIT2: I'm gonna change the eyes to the ones on mine and recolour them in your colours ;)

EDIT3: I can't do it. If anyone is nice theyll do it :)