RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Time Trashers

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Time Trashers

Outline:

TimeCorp has devised a way to manipulate time and create TimeSpheres that allow people to go back in time to do anything they like without affecting the future. A device known as a TimeKeeper allows people to call in TimeTemplars to help them out with battles and to save their life if they are about to die. You play as the main character Tommy who works as a TimeTemplar till he is injured trying to save a young boy who lost his time keeper. After this he is given a holiday to try and forget what happened.

Characters:

Tommy Garl:
Tommy is a hot shot TimeTemplar on his way to the top, until one day on a mission to save a child trapped in a TimeSphere he is ambushed and taken to prison for crimes that he commited in the TimeSphere. More revealed in the game.....

Clones:
Clones can be created at the clone shop and used in battle. After they die they can be revived at the clone shop but will lose some of their skills.

Features:

• Create Clones to help you in battle.
  • Go back in time and do anything you want.
  • Use TimeStrikes to kill your enemies (skills).

Needed:

• New Sprites
  • New Scripts

Screenshots

The Clone Shop (Arshes is not the sprite that will be used in full game)

RPG Maker XP
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 01:24:37 AM by Todne »

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Meh, I was wondering if this thread was still alive

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Am I still in this?

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Getting your soul.. x.x
The features seens cool.. The history is quite impressive.
And try get more details in the mapping
The World will fall back when the Dark comes..

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Zypher yes you are still in this game as a secret character. I have started to make him and need to know what you want him to look like.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Black hair, shoulder length. Sunglasses are mandatory. Give me a grey trench coat with a white shirt underneath. Black jeans. Black shoes. And a gold necklace, but a non-female kind, you know.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Tommy Garl, sweet name i cant wait
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.