RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
JOI's Black Luster Envoy of the End

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Intro

"Once in the land of the End there was a boy, not just any boy but a boy who had to case an evil greater than life itself, lexa is that boy's name he must travel to End's Peak to find the truth amongst the lies that have created this Evil"

This is how it starts.

The story
In End the world is peacful until a man creates a evil by using a spell it wasn't ment to kill people but to scare them but with all the power in him it drained his life force killing him making the creature that now was free to roam the End unstoppable but a boy named lexa, stands up to this challenge high afoot End's Peak as the fight a storm breaks out and the lighting powers the creature what will lexa do its up to you.

The character

Lexa

Race: Human
Class: Hero
Speciality: Sword Skills
Background: He is only 10 when he first begins to use a sword he begins to like combat and then at the age of 13 goe's to Arcanist Univercity and learns Sword Skills

Thanks to all who have helped me with scripts and tutorials

i got ya all in here  :heart: Hits heart in homie stlye

:diablo: Oh god he's got my lighter
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 10:40:19 AM by Judgement of Illiuis »
My Cookie

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Find a site that will host .zip files for you, such as megaupload.com or savefile.com or filefront.com or WHAT-EV.  Copy the link the site gives you after you've uploaded your game (which is in a .zip file, right?!), then post the link here.

Furthermore, please refer to the rules of this section, because you must give a paragraph description of the game and some screenshots OR BE DESTROYED.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Ya, or we will get that Crankeye poliece force for on ya! I got them on speed dial =O Watch! *opens cell phone number and calls Crankeye Poliece force* See?

:police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:
           :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:
                        :police:                                :police: :police: :police:             :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

Sorry i am new to  this i forgot to read the rules

i have now

the demo will provide all this info
My Cookie

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Yea you better have! I still got the cop force with me, so watch out  ;)

Nich, quit threatening him or ill call the cepd on you. ;D :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: ;D

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
He he he i read them im intelligent exsept for the fact i cant spell except
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Looks awsome! Not much text to describe it! I love your post! Lol, anyway onto the game:

Its pretty good, you haven't described most of the game play like some other games I have seen which tell you about what you do in half of the game, that just spoils it all. Good luck, cya round, hope it isn't full on RTP...

~Winged

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
Yea you better have! I still got the cop force with me, so watch out  ;)

Beleive him, hes a penguin!
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep:
Level 90
~
This topic is filled with USELESS SPAM

Anyway, the game sounds good, but you need to work on your puncuation a bit.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
yes. You should work on originality, too. Do something different.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Hey thank you, as for Origanality it's all come from my brain, i will post the Details in the projects Sub Forum

Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
add a new custom feature-some kind of new way of creating maps-something like that.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer