RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Armored Core: Delusion

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Not so much a PROJECT, per se, as a learning experience. I'm just doing this to get the basic feel for RPG Maker XP, but it's turning out pretty well! I don't have a demo ready, but I'll post screens. And yes, these are taken from another game, as I haven't had the time to draw my own yet.

One thing though: I need Voices.

(System Voice)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try to keep your voice a little lower, and more serious. (Sort of commanding, you know?) Put a JUST a little bit of emotion into it, but don't allow your voice to sound...too excited, if you know what I mean by that. I need about SIX different versions of this.

Here are the lines:

1. Your radar is dead, keep an eye out.

2. Raven, watch your back!

3. Damn it!

4. That was Pinfire! What was he doing here..?

5. Be careful, your AP is at fifty percent.

6. Danger, your AP is at ten percent!

7. ...We lost 'em...

8. The target is escaping, pick up the pace!

9. Get moving Raven!

10. No targets are remaining.

11. What..?

12. Mission completed successfully, return to base.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Pinfire, One of the Main Characters)

British, and is a vastly experienced and widely feared pilot. He believes himself to be nearly invincible, so let that show in your voice. For each of these lines, try saying/recording it a couple of different ways, then send them all. The Lines are as follows:

1. Is that ACTUALLY an A.C...?

2. Hm. Very well then, let's put you to the test.

3. ...You may be more skilled than I thought...

4. I've had about enough of this!

5. (Angered) GrrrAGH!

6. This is pitiful...

7.Give up while you still can!

8. Just as I thought.

9. You sicken me...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 08:17:55 PM by arrowone »

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
This seems pretty good.  The maps look a tad...empty though :\

Rep:
Level 96
The first is actually a test for a cutscene I was gonna do, I posted it to show off the light and shadow effects.

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
i agree they are good and i like the reflection of the robot on the glass thats awesome :o

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
I need a tut on cutscreens for a new game im making in my series, The Battle of Shiron Battle Frontier. Its like the other 2 i made, but I wanna start it off with Shiron, Shoye, and Kekeroy (the 3 brothers) running away from a huge monster, and then it blacks out, and you flash up on a screen where you get to choose a character, (1 of the three brothers) but i dont know how to do that? Any ideas..?

Rep:
Level 96
Thanks man! And shiroun, I could try to help you, but I would need you to tell me what version of RM you are using first.

BTW: Anyone know anyone who could try the voice acting?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
very good, you have put a mind on the details
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I can voice act, but judging by your long list of unfinished fan games I'm not sure if I want to.

Rep:
Level 96
LOL

Here's the deal.

F-Zero is still being worked on, but I am trying to learn a bit more of the code before continuing. That, and everytime I seem to have the walls in place, they jump around on the map. I am currently seeking assistance in this matter from a professional. He has yet to reply to my mail.

Basically the same deal with Mega Man X, except this time no one is trying to help me, no matter HOW much I ask. Luckily, I think I have the code just about cracked, so soon Mega Man X will continue in (hopefully) the very near future.

Earthbound is in the process of being moved over to RPG Maker XP. I have put a lot of serious thought into this matter, and it seems that this is the best way to go.

And finally, this game. I cannot hope to make a good game in a program I have absolutely ZERO experience with, so I started this project. THIS is for me to learn the ins and outs of XP.

ALL THE WHILE, as his game is being worked on, I am transferring resources and data from the 2003 version of Earthbound. As I learn more about XP, I add more to the XP version of Earthbound.

I realize what you may be thinking, and it's probably something along the lines of, "Jeez Arrow, what a way to run a railroad." I assure you, though my methods may seem bizzarre, this is the best way for me to work. Please, have confidence in my abilities.

And it would be cool if you could do a voice, Zypher. XD

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Is it okay if I OGG the voices up, then you can convert them to WAV files? It'd be much easier on my internet. You have Audacity, right?

Rep:
Level 96
Yess, and I love it very much. Feel free to do as you wish with the voices.

Rep:
Level 96
The left image is the template I used. The right image is a base for a heavy model AC with no weaponry equipped.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Ahh I remember those graphics from KNight Blade.....awsome game that was. Anyway, I like the sound of any game with voice acting (mine isn't due to noobness). By looking at the lines I'm gussing the main char is called Raven (;D lol, so smart.....well ok I'm not but still!).

Looks pretty good, but with all those projects I have heard bout, I dunno if your gonna be able to finish this  :o

~Winged

Rep:
Level 96
Well, I think I can. The F-Zero project is actually VERY easy, I just need to figure out the walls. Mega Man X is more difficult, but not really. It's getting the player character's programming that's the hardest, and once I'm past that it should generally be smooth sailing. And like I said up there, the whole point of this is to learn RMXP for Earthbound, all the while making a good game.

(Raven is actually the occupation title, your name is whatever you want it to beh. ;D)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 02:56:38 AM by arrowone »

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i love the scripts.

anyways, ill be doing art for this to. i guess i may be able to do the voice acting. dunno. 14 year old voice here...may crack XD

Rep:
Level 96
Happiness...

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I can't do the voice acting for a bit, sorry. I just got a really bad sinus infection and I don't want the voices sounding like Ray Barone on crack.

Rep:
Level 96
LOL

Okay, that is entirely understandable. I have the same basic problem, or I would do it myself and just mod the voice through Audacity til I got what I wanted.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
..ok.

A1, how like you! ac...
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??