RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Want to voice act in Magnificat?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Illuminator
Hello!

I am looking for some voices to act in the main dialogues from Magnificat.

I have already found the narrator, so I'm still looking for the voice of the main characters.

We have no preference in gender, but for now, we are loking for voices to the following characters:

Female Characters:
Steya; Satina; Sophie; Bella; Lady Ursula; Pristess Amelia and Loena.

Male Characters:
Lorenz; Gilzu; Eilfort; Zatara and some two characters which name shall not be revealed yet(one of them is the mysterious man that comes along with Steya and the other one will be present in the next demo release).

For making a voice sample, just act and record the text below (or part of it) and post the hyperlink or email  the audio sample. Furtherly, it will be posted a sample dialogue between two characters that will be easier to figure out the acting skills and voice features.

This one below is the sample dialogue for the voice acting casting. The parts separated with a line are from different parts of the whole scene.
Post your sample links here or email me the recordings. A female voice is needed to perform the scene. But in the sample, you can perform the entire dialogue if you want (or just part of it).

Steya: So

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
If I had something to record with, I would definitely try out.
I'm 15, but many poeple say I sound like I'm 20. I have a deep voice.  :-D
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Illuminator
@Master of Time:

Hi!

In case you find out a way of recording. I would be glad in receiving your voice act sample.  :-D

Rep:
Level 90
I have game maker's block PM me with game ideas.
Ill voice act,but im at school right now so i cant send you anything
Major Project : Cliche Cronicles
Total: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Story: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Resources: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Script: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Voice Overs: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%

Currently: Planning

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
"If Bart can be El Barto, then I can be El Homo!"
I would like to audition for the voice acting.  Im only 16, but still have a deep voice for male acting.  I will e-mail you some recordings.

Rep:
Level 89
im only 13, so i still have a light voice, but il try
Badass, and a do'er not a thinker

Illuminator
Ok guys!

Send me the samples for the auditions and i case you are chosen for a role in Magnificat, I'll let you know. As the game is still in development, the answer may take some time, but I'll tell you something as soon as i hear them.

Rep:
Level 91
I would, but all I have is Sound Recorder and my sister has a video camera with sound. But, I think it'd be too much of a hassle for me to try.

"If someone tries to debate you into changing your mind about your belief in God, that's not indicative of atheism in its truest form. It's just the work of an asshole who refuses to have the same respect for you that he demands you have of him. When one takes it to the point of debating your religion (or worse), they're overthinking it, and it becomes something similar to doctrine - the very thing atheists supposedly reject." - Mullis Lives!

Rep:
Level 89
Hey, I will give it a try! Im only 14 turning 15 this year, but I can do a variety of voices. Just add me, joshuashughes20@yahoo.co.uk , on msn and i will voice chat and send you some sampleS!

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
sono mama shine!
sign me up man my email is kushaba253@aol.com
games currently woriking on.

The way of the warrior demo: Available please pm me for a copy.

The game of love demo: had to be restarted due to aquiering legal version of RPGxp

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
My sister wants to try, the only problem is... our only means of actually recording something is Windows Movie Maker.

If that's okay though... I'm sure it's not, but if it is... She's 15, but incredibly good at acting. And... that's coming from me, and I don't even like her. But whatever. If you can use Movie Maker, tell me, okay?
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Mr. Gibbs, you may throw my hat if you'd like.
Gibbs: Hooray! *throws hat*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Now go and get it.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
 :D I hate to tell you, but theis post was made on: April 10, 2006, 11:46:36 PM, this is already done. Sorry.