RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Face Graphics in messages...

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
OK, the last one got locked weithout a proper answer, dont flame me but I need to know.....

I said:

OK, on 2003 i kjnow how to change the face graphic:" for a message its easy.... but on RPGM XP? i canty find the event command that allows you to do that for the messages... also how would i put the name of the person in a box above the person's message? thnx!

then i was told it was scripts database..... anyone care to explore on how i do this? with the scripts?

Rep:
Level 91
.. forum sections? one called script databse or otherwise top right corner's advanced search button?

locked? -.-
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Quote from: blueXx
.. forum sections? one called script databse or otherwise top right corner's advanced search button?

locked? -.-

OK... well i thought he meant ingame.....

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I'll clear this up.

You'll want to use the Show Picture Command. You would want to leave proper spacing in the message box for the face (unless you're putting the face next to or above or somthing). You'll have to figure out the coodinates yourself, because I don't care enough to do it for you.