RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Action Sequences in Tankentai Battle System

Rep: +0/-0Level 57
RMRK Junior
Hello friends, I am using: RPG Tankentai SBS + ATB 1.2c 3.4e Kaduki.
And I'm doing some action sequences in the script: Battler SBS Configuration (K).
The problem is I do not know how to make a wizard style skill: That my character sprite launch multiple beams, each beam is directed at the enemy and hurt him.

I did a test, but the rays are not hostile toward, but is still long.
To give an example of "Anime Key" I did (in "Moving Animations")

[                                                    Type   ID Object Pass Time Arc  Xp Yp Start Z FlyGraphicAngle

"RAYO1_ANIM"             =>                ["m_a", 85,   0,       0,   150,  0, -222, 0, 0,  true,""]

As you can see, I put in object "0", which means that the animation will be the target.
In xp and yp put the coordinates of where you start the animation.
In pass put "0" so that the animation stops When It Reaches the Object.
I think the anime key configured correctly.

And this is the hash and put armed.

"RAYO_BEAM "=> [" STEP_FORWARD "," CAST_ANIMATION "," REAL_TARGET "," 24 ",
                               "RAYO1_ANIM", "20", "DAMAGE"
                                "24", "RAYO2_ANIM", "20", "DAMAGE", "24", "Can Collapse",
                                 "FLEE_RESET"],

If someone could clarify how to do it would be very grateful.
Greetings!

RMRK Junior

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I've never used Tankentai or looked at it, so I am no help, but I will move it to the Scripts board - maybe someone there will know the answer.

RMRK Junior
Thanks, Modern Algebra. I've solved it. I appreciate your attention.
You can close the topic.