RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Support] Problem HUD

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
localhost
Hello guys :)
I have a problem with my HUD ;D
More than a problem, can not seem to get some things...
Basically, I want by pressing 1, the HUD is displayed with the first hero, with key 2, second, and so on...
I helped to do so?
This is the demo:
http://www.mediafire.com/?yrq5u7slnitiw7a

(Sorry if I did not follow the template, but I did not know if I had to respect him for support ... in this case, I change the topic)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I think you are on the right track. The first thing you will need to do is change the status array so that it also checks for actor.id. You will then need to create an instance variable in your HUD which tracks the ID of the current party member. You can initialize it as 0 in the initialize method and for the purpose of the rest of the post I'll say it's @member_id.

Then, when you retrieve the actor in the update method, you do so through $game_party.members[@member_id].

Now all you need to do is add checks in the update method above what you have now for whether the player has triggered 1, 2, 3, or 4. If 1, change @member_id to 0, if 2, change @member_id to 1, etc... I haven't used YEM Keyboard Input before, but I assume it will let you check for those keys.

localhost
I think I understood, but doing some attempts I still make mistakes :S

Can you by any chance to make a demo?
Thanks for the answer modern =D

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
The face won't change since you didn't have that setup yet, but the modifications in the attached demo does cycle to that party member.

localhost
=)
Practically in the demo you were able to change the HUD to the pressure of numbers?

localhost
Up Please çç