RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Animation Template for VX

Rep:
Level 84
I need an animation template for VX. I have searched all over the net and cannot find one. May someone please give me one if you have one.

Thank You  :)

Rep:
Level 75
There's no need for a template, it's just a row of five cells of 192x192 pixels. You can have up to 20 rows in a sheet.

Each cell contains at least one block of five 192 x 192 pixel frames lined up horizontally, but can go on to contain as many blocks as necessary. Up to 20 blocks (100 cells) can fit in one file, but using very large files is not recommended due to issues with loading times.

Rep:
Level 84
Thanks! It worked perfectly.