RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
a battler i made

Rep:
Level 86
Looks GREAT! Keep up a good work!

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
tnx ^_^

here is a name one =p hope you guys like it

Name: Syaimaral

to see the battler(resize) please view first post tnx.

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
Very nice!

I'll assume his arm IS the sword?

One little problem I can see... There is a slight white background behind Syaimaral
The Pessimist By The Lake In The Forest

Check Out Savarast's Resource Page, I do Requests

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Great job!^_^
Your battlers are really good~
I guess you are not just good in making sideview, but front view also. :lol:
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 86
Wow! They're really good. I am diligently working on creating battlers and spritesets and hope to get better. See what others are capable of doing, just inspires me to greater heights. Keep up the fantastic work!

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Very nice!

I'll assume his arm IS the sword?

One little problem I can see... There is a slight white background behind Syaimaral

the wi8 stuff around him well on the battler size i tried and clean all the messy stuff =) so it would fit good when inserting them on games so no worries

Great job!^_^
Your battlers are really good~
I guess you are not just good in making sideview, but front view also. :lol:

aww, dont say that i still consider my self a novice round this stuff

Wow! They're really good. I am diligently working on creating battlers and spritesets and hope to get better. See what others are capable of doing, just inspires me to greater heights. Keep up the fantastic work!

tnx  ;D

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
The green guy looks awesome, I love his design. I like your style, but I still like Naramura better. Don't take that as a bad thing though, surpassing Naramura is pretty much impossible.

Anyway, you should try some RTP battlers in this style. I wonder how it would look.

The new generation will go to the distance... Will the distance between us smallen?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
like i said I WISH i could color like him <3 any way this is just a new expirience for me =) so im still learning and with my lazy attitube i only open photoshop like 6 or 7 xs? cant remember =p