RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Chaos Generations ( Upcoming Hit RPG! )

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
To answer that question REALLLY late. No it wont, Because after each message If the sound is still playing the sound effect stop command. Will stop the sound.

Ok, I probabaly should have done this before. But first off, If you watch the video the white haired character Seeo speaks with is a placeholder for Snowe, The event sequence isnt finished yet. But its basically going to display how Some things in Chaos Generations are going to go down.

Also note, that the event sequence isnt even final and that this event WILL NOT occur in the very begining ( After you select Begin Game.) The event selected was specifically for this video clip. NOW, Enjoy.
Oh and here are 2 screenshots from the video.

Gameplay Video 1
" The forsaken winds bring a new face..."

[ Chaos Generations ]

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
I like Seeo's face.
But seriously, this game sounds cool and you know it. So once your done, I think you should make a smaller version without voice acting, custom message system, battle system or whatnot. You see, a dial-up user like me can't download something that I know will be huge.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
dude it looks good...how long have you been working on this???
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Friggen long, before I was a member!

Quote from: Zxmelee
Friggen long, before I was a member!

it's too bad i won't be able to play it because it's not xp...i don't wanna go back and download rpg2k3 just to play one game lol....oh well lol
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
The only reason this topic is here is because Sion just goes from forum to forum to show off this game. If you even look at one of the many other forums, you'd see this game with all the same stuff hes been telling us.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Yeah, I kinda layed off for awhile, cuz it was begining to become a logn and tedious process.. But yeah.

Once I stupidly figured out how many days we had in February this year... I kinda couldnt make the date... BUT I WILL tell you whats going on as far as this week. This week anime artist are at work with pictures for the new main website, and sprites will be in this week. The soundtrack is now being worked on by two people and the songs used IN the demo should all be done probabaly within today and tomorrow.. I've completed a few cutscenes without the use of the finnnal sprites but I'll have to go back over them when I get them... So you should be looking some nice updates through today and the weekend. Wait for the demo wont be much longer... I'm still pondering on if all the items and systems are going to be present in the demo... We'll see...

;) Also, Not sure if shes joined our community yet but she is our second anime artist to the team. I'd like you all to credit her on this amazing artwork for Chaos Generations!

[ Chaos Generations ]

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I wouldn't be able to put any work into the art of this game, because I'm so busy with mine, but I'll see if I can send you some fan art of Seeo sometime.  I'm heading to college next year, y'see, and I plan on majoring in art and becoming a professional illustrator.  Anime isn't my strong point, but I'll see what I can do for you.

Rep:
Level 89
Well I just read through this entire thread within 10 minutes and have noticed a reoccuring pattern throughout posts. Someone likes to really brag and get a big head about things. The emphasis on some words are just appauling.

Lay off the boasting, it's a big turn off. Update us on the game and so on like you've been doing and pay attention to other people's games rather than trying to selfishly throw everything on this. RPG Maker has a tremendous amount of talent on these boards and every game deserves as much attention as this game does. What happens if people play it and then don't like it for some reason? It's happened before. I've played games that seemed to be promising through screeshots but when push came to shove, it sucked big donkey d***.

And let me clarify another thing. If you have a team working on this, it isn't ONLY your game (as you so stated rather clearly in one of the posts, but putting a strong emphasis on "MY game"). It's the team's game (to include you) because they put forth the effort in making it happen just as you have.

Adios

Oooh.. I just had to reply to this... Who's bragging? I never said my game was the best, and yes it is the teams game. But I dont just type the teams game every time I'm reffering to the creators of the game, just a habit of mine, dont look into it so deeply. And how the hell would you know if I havent been playing any other rpgm2k3 games? Most of your instruction doesn't make much sense, you stating your opinion of who I am and how I should change just seems quite wierd to me... I too, have played games with awesome screenshots and the gameplay was horrible. I can say I'm going to be doing my best to insure that gameplay is the best it can be, you need not worry. I'm not sure who told you these things about me, or if you just came up with several ideas of who I am. But rest assured I'm not boasting... I'm just not like that. I'm just trying to make a DECENT game. Who brags before they even release a demo? Sorry, just striked me a little odd for a minute.

Buh Bye,

~Sion

@Yossy: I appreciate that, Thank you.

[ Chaos Generations ]

Rep:
Level 89
Re-read your posts

Buh-bye

:lol: Yeah, Viper I'm just gonna disregard your previous posts...
 You must have encountered some pretty pompous individuals in your past.
I'm not going to waste my time trying to prove myself to you... :roll:  If you think I brag and the lot. Go ahead, not sure why I cared in the begining...

[ Chaos Generations ]

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
That artwork is pretty good. Not as good as Yossy's though. HAVE YOU PLAYED HER GAME?! HAVE YOU?!
She featured her own artwork all over the place in it and it was really good.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
HECK YEAH!!  I feel so loved.

Sion, there is some truth to what Viper is saying.  Furthermore, and this goes for both of you, saying "goodbye" (or any form of it) at the end of your OPINION (I had to stop myself from saying "argument," because it is in fact only an opinion) sounds really juvenile.

this game does look good! hopefully the demo will be out soon!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
What the hell is your avi? Like WTF?

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
i'd laugh but i dont understand
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
<- What the hell?

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Stay on topic please.
:tinysmile:

Quote from: Zxmelee
What the hell is your avi? Like WTF?

well, if you don't know what it is, then trust me you wouldn't care  :D   but I know sum1 on this site can appreciate the image

PS i changed it

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: HaloOfTheSun
Stay on topic please.
:tinysmile:

Heh, Yeah I've played Yossy's game.

Another work of art, completed by our anime artist Yuirei. This picture shows our Hero Seeo, Erina and her bow, a pleased Cheska and then theres Snowe.
 Nice work Yuirei,  ;)

And another Cheska with a nice otufit, done by Animetor Lily.

I've also Fixed up the battle system a bit, Kryon is 3 days late getting me thoes sprites. I can only hope I get them soon, but I have to be patient with these things. While I've been waiting I've been creating and fine tuning some event sequences that wont be as difficult to go bak over once I get the graphics in. The soundtrack and website have also been worked on daily.
I've released two exclusive Gameplay and battle videos for Team Members, so If you'd like to see them please PM or contact me in anyway you can. I doubt Kryon will be much longer, but I kind of cant blame him he'd been planning for a trip to return to his home country for a couple months so a couple days I can just shrug off almost.

Thanks,

P.S: Sorry, If throughout this topic I've sounded like a pompous brat in anyway.

~Holyflame

[ Chaos Generations ]

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Really?  You've played my game?  Woo hoo!!

I've just printed a previous art of Seeo so I have a reference to work with, so I'll try to have that art for you whenever I can.

Might I suggest creating a folder in your game directory including all of the art and fan art you've recieved for Chaos Generations?  That way when people download the game they'll be able to see all of it...  That'd be way hot soup.

AND!  I've seen those battle animations used before. :D

Ha, I have alot of custom things, but battle animations isnt one of them.
 Sounds good to me Yossy, I'm thinking of having an unlockable feature to be able to see the various artwork for the game.  :^^:

[ Chaos Generations ]