RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dragon Battler Request

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
everybody says i suck  :cry:  maybe its because i made that in LESS THAN 15 SECONDS!??!?!?!?! jesus christ i can do a lot better, i just wont, i have a lot of requests pending and i cant spend an hour on one person. bluexx STFU.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
He is just arguing just to show he is the best and he doesnt want anyone better than him, ANYWAYS AGAIN
I dont like blueXx's Dragon personally i like the others, BlueXx's are cut off to much not good enought for the game, if your using cartoon Battlers, and it isa ggood dragon, im just saying i dont like how iut is cut off, BlueXx try and find a picture without cut off then it would rock! :D
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 90
Biohazard, I hope you don't think that I am saying that you suck, because I don't really believe that you suck. He is just doing as zshadowzero27 said.