RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I'm in ur resources, fontin' ur midis.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
This isn't just because I want to help you. It's because I hate the MIDI sound with a burning passion.

Basically you just post a finished midi, describe how you want it to sound (any flangering you want added to an instrument, reverb, change all the instruments to techno, up the tempo, bass boost, etc.) and I turn it into a nice crispy MP3. I will not be doing re-writes. Just fonts.

Any takers? This sort of job gets done quickly, let me tell you.

Examples are attached. The first file is the original MIDI file, and the second is the fonted MP3.

These examples do not show the full potential of fonts. I also have one for an SNES sound, a really synthetic sound, insane ambient pads, and more, so be sure to say exactly what you want as that way I will be able to give you what you want.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 01:55:17 AM by Arrow-1 »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wont mp3's take more space?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
Yes. But it is definitely worth it. I find that very few people these days lack the space or connection speed anyway, so why not?

Also: Editing first post with examples now.

Also ALSO: You reply too damn fast.

Rep:
Level 96
I say. Bump.

Edit: :bean:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 03:27:19 AM by Arrow-1 »

Rep:
Level 96
No, seriously, I'll do it. For real.

pokeball QigOffline
Rep:
Level 87
I might have some requests for later, but this topic wins for having Stickerbush symphony as the example.
Working on world of sorrow again.

Rep:
Level 96
YES. Another fan of the song. If anybody wants to see if I can make any other sounds just ask. Like:

HEY YOU GOTS DA FINAL FANTASY ON SNES INSTRUMENTS?

And I'll be all like:

Shoor they sound like this.

So yeah.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I think they sound much better when being fonted properly
I don't have any midis, but I love this topic <3

Rep:
Level 96
You know, I love this SHAMELESSLY IGNORED TOPIC as well.

Rep:
Level 87
Just curious if you have the Protoman Theme (Megaman if you've honestly never heard of it :P). I would bow down to yoor pwnzorness!!!!11one

(heh, yeah, figured id degrade myself towards the end)

*edit*
YES. Another fan of the song. If anybody wants to see if I can make any other sounds just ask. Like:

HEY YOU GOTS DA FINAL FANTASY ON SNES INSTRUMENTS?

And I'll be all like:

Shoor they sound like this.

So yeah.
That's why I figured I'd ask