RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Spriter's Block

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Ok, so this is a really, really, REALLY simple request, I swear. See this picture?

Notice the railways? I need a sort of container, for enemies, to roll around on them. Each rail tile runs through the center of a 32x32 square. ALL I NEED is one, uncolored outline of a 32x32 sprite that looks like it MIGHT run along these rails. I'll take anything, I just need something to kick-start me here.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I hope its what you were looking for, you werent very specific. the bubble on the top is glass, you can remove it if you want.

Rep:
Level 96
Just what I needed! Thanks an assload Bio.

This is the end result I think. I'm gonna do a bit more to the glass, but I like it a lot!

« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 02:50:42 AM by arrowone »

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
you're welcome, and that looks better than what I would have made lol.  you might want to check out GM if you havn't already, its... well its much much much more versatile than rpg maker.

Rep:
Level 96
I love GM...I think I posted about it somewhere around here...

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I think thats because I have said this to you somewhere else lol...