RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How do you create a party start posistion in rm2k and 2k3?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
The title says it all but, I can't figure out how to create a party start posistion?? In 2000 and 2003 though, both I need help on, you see I'm making a game in 2000, then a sequel in 2003 and then the finale in xp

Newbie questions are becoming sillier and sillier each day.
Select the event layer and right-click to open the action box.
Select "Select Party Starting Position"

sorry about the dumb question anyway, thanks

all these answers that ppl are asking these days are found in the help file

Rep:
Level 91
most people use p.knights which got a japanese help file though.
but most of the stuff they ask is very simple to find on your own instead of looking for help every time they face a little problem Xx
holy shit my sig was big!

Cant they look back on the RPG maker 2003 help file like i do ?

Rep:
Level 91
i doubt any of them will think about it.
and thinking about it = dling another version, most people wouldn't do it Oo

The main problem is that the first sign of problems they have they immediatly make a new topic asking for help.

They don't just sit around and look for a way to fix it.
I remember when I started RPG Making I didn't even know that Forum Boards existed, so I had to find out everything myself...

Rep:
Level 91
same, so when i came here i was left with hardly anything i didn't know and i already helped people in my 2nd post Oo
(you can make a search on my posts , you'll see it's true)

Lol,
I don't even need to, I already believe you seeing how you tend to be honest with everything.

same here i didnt even knwo what a foru mwas or that you could add stuff (resouces)
i thought u just sit down, use default resouces and fins out everything yourself