RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A few questions .....

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I have a few questions of some stuff i tested but i couldnt do it right...
BTW im using RM2K3
-I have 28 playable characters (not controlled by computer) and each 1 is stationed at a town and say i have 4 characters in my party so how do we get to remove one and put another one ???
-how do i make a lower layer tile event walkable over ? (as in to walk over a lower layer event tile and it still activates it's commands)
-Does the fishing and all those runescape skills work in RM2K3 ?
Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Yes the skills work, but you have to do alot of eventing to get it right
< my woodcutting lvl is two but i can cut down magics with my uber high attack lvl, swords are way better than axes

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
use tha change party command for party changes

fishing could be done with events

so could everything else methinks

Rep:
Level 91
what in search button.. meh nvm ok look, check my last post in :
http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5455
for a really good party switching system

and my last post in
http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5703

for a good way to make a fishing system, also when you catch a fish there you can add an enemy encounter if you are one of those weirdos

and as for the events being passable, using move event set their "phase mode" to on.

everything i said is based on rmxp but all can be done in rm2k3, i checked.
holy shit my sig was big!

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
the random encounters in fishing ideas are wierd i never understood it