RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Looking for sprites makers!!!(RM2K3)

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
as the tittle say!
it's been 4 yrs i'm on a rm2k3 project(YES,4 years!) and i got someone that joined me like a yr and a half ago or so. we can handle pretty much everything,excepting drawing sprites(even if they're simple) if any of you wants to be a part of the team, please contact me
luv_gyalz@hotmail.com either add me or send me mail(subject =rpg maker 2003) please.
thank you everyone, and have a nice day!! ;)

P.S. i have tried some chars generators that i found on internet,they are good,but i mostly need monsters sprites.when it comes to editing actual charsets,im fine.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 05:23:22 AM by HolyQuebec »