RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Art by me =D

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Woot, competition.  Lol.  I shall (hopefully) create one when I am able.  Hopefully I will be able to(and hopefully it's not when I'm like...35+ years old =\.) It would be the awsomeness to see one of my storys be turned into an anime (even if it's not the -direct- story) and have people like my characters (hopefully >.>').

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I DRAW...but I'm kind of a one trick pony. Mechs ftw.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Thank you, Indignos. 

Here is a drawing of a character from my newest Project: "Valcon Sky: The Reopening"

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42566788/

LAVATAWSOME!
Arlen is hot.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I DRAW...but I'm kind of a one trick pony. Mechs ftw.
pony? ima want to ride.

Woot, competition.  Lol.  I shall (hopefully) create one when I am able.  Hopefully I will be able to(and hopefully it's not when I'm like...35+ years old =\.) It would be the awsomeness to see one of my storys be turned into an anime (even if it's not the -direct- story) and have people like my characters (hopefully >.>').

competition? heh. well, alright, if you consider a halted project competition...anyways, right now i feel like teaching you instead of competing with you.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Well...just to keep everything on topic here is a sketch I did in about 45 seconds-1 min while waiting to get into the bathroom >.<

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Well...just to keep everything on topic here is a sketch I did in about 45 seconds-1 min while waiting to get into the bathroom >.<
...i dont see it.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
oops...sorry.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42720936/

I was in a rush.
uhhh...hm. thats interesting. Youre strength seems to lie in speed though, as i couldnt do that in that quickly...but as you said, it was fast...and thusly contains flaws, which arent important to talk about since you acknowledged the fact that it was done quite quickly...Anywyas...looks like ed from FMA....although i do like the detail on the cloak.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
It is Ed, just with different hair.  I didn't feel like giving him his normal hair when I was doing it. 

Yeah...I do what most drawing tutorials and videos tell you to do and draw out a quick setch then darken it in after.  But...I'm sure most other people do that as well.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
It is Ed, just with different hair.  I didn't feel like giving him his normal hair when I was doing it. 

Yeah...I do what most drawing tutorials and videos tell you to do and draw out a quick setch then darken it in after.  But...I'm sure most other people do that as well.

eh...i do that. but i do guidelines, the srawing, then i ink it/shade it

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I'm guessing you mean 'drawing'.  But, anyway..yeah, that's about it.  That's the easiest way to do things. 

Did you ever try to show someone how to draw? It's mind numbing.  Lol.  My teacher told us to "draw lightly first, THEN come back in and darken it up".  Heh...that didn't work out so well.  Half of the class basically used dark lines first ( looking like they leaned on the pencil to it's fullest) and then ended up having to go through 2-4 sheets of paper to finally get it right.  Yes, I know it's not for everyone...but following those kinds of instructions isn't really hard now, is it?

Anyway...I'll have some new stuff in due time.  For now, however, I have to draw it.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I'm guessing you mean 'drawing'.  But, anyway..yeah, that's about it.  That's the easiest way to do things. 

Did you ever try to show someone how to draw? It's mind numbing.  Lol.  My teacher told us to "draw lightly first, THEN come back in and darken it up".  Heh...that didn't work out so well.  Half of the class basically used dark lines first ( looking like they leaned on the pencil to it's fullest) and then ended up having to go through 2-4 sheets of paper to finally get it right.  Yes, I know it's not for everyone...but following those kinds of instructions isn't really hard now, is it?

Anyway...I'll have some new stuff in due time.  For now, however, I have to draw it.

mhm...yeah, its quite hard. I mean, even when using a 3H pencil, i often use over-powered strokes which leave eraser marks...it sucks.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42784639/
^There is yet another one.  You can see that I drew on the back of the paper..lol.  I wasn't trying to draw this pic then...just doodling when it became something that I wanted to finish.  His/her/it's leg it also a tad screwy as well, but I can't really fix that now.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Lavata, did you ever get around to making that picture of..... THOR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Nope, not yet.  I might try when I get better.  Thor sin't an easy person to do.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Yay...another one.

Here is one of my other evil-type character's: Dante.  He's not exactly human nor exactly a "he" or a "she".
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42996184/

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
hey, thats pretty cool. I like the helmet, the markings, and the gloves themselves...but i dont really like the arm position. It looks almost like they're bound to his torso, from what i can tell. Oh..the scythe is cool.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Yay...another one.

Here is one of my other evil-type character's: Dante.  He's not exactly human nor exactly a "he" or a "she".
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42996184/

that is a SWEET drawing....i wish i could draw :(
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
hey, thats pretty cool. I like the helmet, the markings, and the gloves themselves...but i dont really like the arm position. It looks almost like they're bound to his torso, from what i can tell. Oh..the scythe is cool.

Thanks.  He has no arms...so he can't really have gloves. He does, however, have large feet. And that scythe is his foot-thingy. There is a rason in why he was no arms in which I can't get into :P

Huzzah! The not so good finished version which now has me dizzi from marker fumes :D
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/43011475/

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
all of these area simply amazing, great work I can't wait to play your full game now.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

Thanks.  He has no arms...so he can't really have gloves. He does, however, have large feet. And that scythe is his foot-thingy. There is a rason in why he was no arms in which I can't get into :P

Huzzah! The not so good finished version which now has me dizzi from marker fumes :D
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/43011475/

OHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I see it now, lol. Oh...well in that case, it looks really cool...if not odd...but thats a good thing ^^

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol..."if not odd" ha, anyways if you ever do resource request, tell me ill be first to submit

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Well, here is another one.  It's based off one of ongakujunkie's drawings from Gamingw.net

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
thats really nice. Especialyl the expression. I can really see his personality. My only quip about it is the top hand. It seems to be at a different angle than should be when holding a stave.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Its awsome like always.
As LORD DANTE told it has good expressions looks pretty kewl to
Arlen is hot.