RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Art by me =D

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Yeah...I screwed that up too.  The finger next to the thumb was originally supposed to be the thumb..but I changed it since it looked real strange.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42186443/
Here is another.  It's just a pack-type pose and a few faces.  Nothing special.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I like the second one, it looks like lust from fullmetal alchemist
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Are you talking about the one on page 1? If so, you should...it was drawn while I was looking at a pic of her.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
that one is good, but the hand seems to big.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Yeah, I kind of figured that it was too big.  It looks as it the back of the hand is facing you (to me anyway) when it's supposed to be the palm which faces you (the fingers folded inward).  The arm also seems out of place..

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
well, i could tell that it was the palm, the way the thumb was, but the arm was out of place. it seemed like too much of it was behind the back.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Ohh....now I see.  The arm does seem to far behind  (to much of it is seen) than it sctually should be.  Thanks for the reply.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yup, im glad to help. We should be the CO users in the game, lol.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
That would be nice.  After all, this is the plce where I am useually most active.

More stuff will soon be on the way.  I am just finishing off practicing(?) then, when I'm done, I shall post some new stuff.

Rep:
Level 88
Nice drawings, Lavata, very nice.
Project: Assult

Developed by: Phoenix studios.

Release Date: 2008 [Scheduled]

Game Engine: Irrlicht Engine (Graphics Engine) (Gameplay Engine unconfirmed)

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Thank you, Indignos. 

Here is a drawing of a character from my newest Project: "Valcon Sky: The Reopening"

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42566788/

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
whoa!!! YOU drew that? thats really good lav!!! the only issue is the pendant/brooch thing is off...but thats really minor! KUDOS!

(you may want to make his eyes less...hinata/neji-esque)

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
HOT damn, you got good at this REAL fast. I'm scared of what you might be able to do with a program like photoshop.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
hmm...

i think i need to learn how to use photoshop as well...and also...Lavata...hmmm...maybe you should start drawing full drawings again, since this character "fades", even though its a good effect, you should still practice so you can be  good at stylistic and practical types of drawing.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Thank you.  I really wish that I COULD use photoshop.  I want to make them cleaner looking and add color...but I can't T.T.  OR...if I could find someone willing to do it.  However, that's a very rare occurance.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Yeah, well...if you got somebody else to do it, you cant take full credit for the colored version :/ ...

off topic:::hey Lav, since we'll both be in the game...well, read my idea for it and tell me what you think.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Seems good.  Since it's a comical RPG, I think it works nicely.

I know I can't take credit for someone elses work.  I'm not one of those who just takes and claims it as their own ( I take and creidt the owner >.<)  Anywhoo....if I could that would be great.  No one ever wants to though...

Still...I shall find someone eventually.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yeah, i know you dont claim other people's work, im just saying that im sure you LIKE to be able to take your own credit.  Anyways, do what you will. Im starting to get into like...high-class art markers, personally.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Interesting. I  have no markers.  Well...I do, I just have sharpies...three or four of which I'm missing.  I just use colored led's to draw, they seem much more easy and manigable for me.  If not that then I would find someway to learn photoshop if I had access to it.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yeah...it seems photoshop would be easier, as getting shiny effects, etc...with markers is exteremley hard. *shrug* but, like everything else, it takes practice...

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Yeah, I guess so.  practice helps ALOT.  Some people think that being able to draw good is natural.  Oh lord is that sooo wrong. I couldn't draw crap when in grade 6.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Yeah, I guess so.  practice helps ALOT.  Some people think that being able to draw good is natural.  Oh lord is that sooo wrong. I couldn't draw crap when in grade 6.
haha...i know. its so annoyign when people are like "OMG how are you that good?" and im all "ive been drawing alot." and theyre like "OMFG NO WHAY! o could NEVAR do that!" and im like "um...right", but really im thinking...well, normally i just dont care and it makes me uneasy when people watch me draw.

So...chilling...

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Lol, yeah.  I can't draw when someone is watching me...it just dosn't feel right :\.  I'll plan on getting over that though...when I can draw better >.>

I want to be able to make a manga/comic/mixture of both? someday. 

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Lol, yeah.  I can't draw when someone is watching me...it just dosn't feel right :\.  I'll plan on getting over that though...when I can draw better >.>

I want to be able to make a manga/comic/mixture of both? someday. 
so do i, or rather, complete one. i started one at camp but i stopped...*shrug*