RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Art by me =D

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Here is another sketch.  it is in it's roughest form and will not be finished untill tomorrow.  It's some kind of...thing.  I don't know what it's called.  Maybe I shall decide once it is finished.

Hands are still odd and the feet need work.  He also may need several other things. 

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Nice Pics Lava, but do post in other boards to LOLLATION
Arlen is hot.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
LOLLATION?  o...k.  Anywhoo...i might not have new ones for a while longer.  I have m,uch homework to do >.<  O-well.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Hey the picture you posted in page no 1 is awsome lol!
Arlen is hot.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Sarcasm... yeah, that'll work..
Too bad. I'm liking your newest sketch, Lavata! Can't wait to see some new ones. ^^
TesoroHunters

coming soon...

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
wow. tons of new stuff. dude, youve been busy...lol.

well, mostly, i like the monster head. very awesome, and quite detailed. the latest one is good, except you already know what needs to be fixed on it.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Thank you.

More might not be ( I do say this alot...and I useually go against it for some reason....) posted in a hile.  I am trying to draw people from their real-life pictures to get better.  I've been told that's the best way to get good before I try to turn anything in a animeish-type thing. 

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
im actually doing that backwards, and art class (like, even smooth value shading) is hard as FUCK to do, because i have to develop new shading techniques, since in my drawings i usually shaded kindof...sketchily, i suppose, with like 5 grades maximum, where in art we need like 15.
anyways, i think youre choosing the right path (itll give me time to get better so you dont overshadow me :P)

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I don't think I'll overshadow you, lol.  I have a long way to go before I do any of that.  But, no matter how much I wish I wont get anywhere without practice =D

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I would assume it was a prank call.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
IGNORE VELTON
Arlen is hot.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Please take your phonecall spam to somewhere else.  Maybe make a topic about it.  just don't bring it here.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Baleeted. :D  Now it looks like you're talking about phone sex outta nowhere. :x

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Not really.  It's just Arrowone assuming some random thing, nightwolf saying ignore velton for some reason and me speaking jibberish for one reason or another.  =D

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
POST MORE ART PRODIGY!!!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Calm yourself down, lol.  More will come when I got it.  For now, though,  I have some things to do before I can work on anything else.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
hm...alright. fine.

im just warning you, seeing as how even the most pretigious threads can get filled...FILLED...with spam quickly if unattended to.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Baleeted. :D  Now it looks like you're talking about phone sex outta nowhere. :x

Oh god! Some how Yossy and sex got into the same part of my mind! Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Thoooooooooooorrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I'll post something when I get something.  Everything seems to turn out bad though..for some reason or another.  Still, I shall get something up soon..

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42161484/
^You wanted something and there it is.  it's unfinished.  I shall finish it up soon, seeing as it turned out half-good.

Oh, and this: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42161572/

That was something I did a while ago.  It didn't turn out good so I didn't bother to post it.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 01:20:30 PM by Lavata »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
DAMN Lavata, you're getting good! BUt uh...in that second one, it looked like you were using tracing paper..?

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I explained that a while back.  I drew a rough copy, outlined it with pen and then used traching paper to copy out the final image.

Also, here is the finished version of my last pic:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42167802/

ALSO...here is a marker doodle I did for fun.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42170245/

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
ok. so the boy's waist up is good, but i think you really didnt put as much effort into the legs, as the porpotion is off and they look overall less detailed. the marker doodle is good, except for the shape of the head is odd.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Thanks.  Yeah, I guess your right abotu the legs.  I should have put more into them.  Still, it's pretty decent.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yes, it did. and, i dont know about you, but my thumb never naturally points that sharply outward. may wanna work on that.