RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
MEGALYPS:The never ending Raphsody.(New Demo)

Rep:
Level 89
Sexy..
Hey all.
I 've been looking at this forum for a while now trying to find some scripts or ideas to help make my game and let me say i got loads of help from here.
Story
Every 4000 years a demon rises from the Netherworld and destroys the Earth in an event known as the Megalyps. After the world is wiped out the Demon who destroyed the Earth will place 2 seeds on the Earth. These 2 seeds will grow and create a new life on Earth. Then after 4000 years another Demon will rise and do the same thing. No one knows why this pointless destruction repeats its self over and over and no one ever lives to find out why. The Earh is at its 6th cycle of the Megalyps and its due for one in 8 years.
A demon who has been exlied from his world plans to use the Megalyps to his Advantage and plants his 2 seeds on 2 little boys.

7 years later one of those boys, 'Karam Alexander Zack' Who was found half dead near a Town of Ozlo, Is trying to get into RANK, the Royal Army of Noble Knights (kind of ike a Police force for the world) But this boy isn't cut out to be anything, he lacks power and brains, the only thing that could help Karam is the seed that's been Planted inside him. But the Seed is slowly taking control of Karam and the Exiled Demons Plan is slowly unfolding.

Thats the intro dont think this is a rushed story its much deeper. And now for the Fetures !!!
1) A decent side view battle system with battle sprites for Ragnarok online
2) A job system with over 20 different classes!!!
3) Limit break system
4) A status boosting system similar to the one RO
5) A psyenergy system!!!! yes thats right i Found a way using events to allow use of psyenergy such as Mind reading and Move!!!
6) A Rank system where the higher rank you are the better weapons you can get and equip. There 20 ranks along with Upper Rank.

Am sure i put in some more but when i upload a demo next week and you can take a look by your self.
and here some screen shots

Ill put up 2 new demos next week one for the game and another for the Psyenergy demo.

100% sexy.

Rep:
Level 89
Looks pretty good, can't wait for the demo! But, just wondering why Karam was found half dead?
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Gaming Hearts Studios Director
Looks like a good game, can't wait for a demo!

Rep:
Level 89
Sexy..
OK here is the link to the demo, i hope i can get i decent review on it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V64HLBPP

Also i advise that you talk to Bill and Ben to understand the game a bit more.

And sorry Monster doog i couldn't answer your question, i was busy with the game.

Just to make things clear Karam is one of the Boys the Exiled demon fed the seed to, it had a hugs side effect hat almost killed Karam.
Pysenergy demo coming soon just need to fix a few glitchs!!!

I know the Story line doesn't seem clear but if you have any questions about the game ill be more than happy to help.

One last thing, please dont mind my spelling, i make really dumb mistakes!!!

100% sexy.

Rep:
Level 89
Okay, thanks for making that clear.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Quote from: Azark
OK here is the link to the demo, i hope i can get i decent review on it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V64HLBPP

Also i advise that you talk to Bill and Ben to understand the game a bit more.

IMAGE!

And sorry Monster doog i couldn't answer your question, i was busy with the game.

Just to make things clear Karam is one of the Boys the Exiled demon fed the seed to, it had a hugs side effect hat almost killed Karam.
Pysenergy demo coming soon just need to fix a few glitchs!!!

I know the Story line doesn't seem clear but if you have any questions about the game ill be more than happy to help.

One last thing, please dont mind my spelling, i make really dumb mistakes!!!

I don
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 89
If you don't make the rest of this game, I will explode with anger!!!
Looking forward to the finshed game!

Rep:
Level 89
Sexy..
Am glad you all liked it, was starting to think no one played the game.

Anyway thanks for trying out the demo.

100% sexy.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
this game looks good!  i'm downloading it right now

EDIT:   Man this is bullshit.  I dowloaded this game and it doesn't work! i extracted it then it just wouldn't work!  I also download The Legend of Zelda Sages Revival (40mb) and it didn't work 4 me!  Does ne1 have ne idea why these games don't work 4 me?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Try this:

http://rapidshare.de/files/10120106/RGSS100J.dll.html

Copy it into the folder of the game. It should work then.
I
Visit our website.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
i did it, but it says, "RGSS-RTP Standard ???????"

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
:shock: Dunno... Mine works just fine...
Try to check if there is the same error as in the Zelda - TSR Demo... I posted the solution there.
Visit our website.