RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Skies of Truth

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
In the clouds above the world, there is another world, where impossible things are commonplace, and peace is but a dream.

High in the sky you find yourself caught up in a battle between two opposing sides, in a fight for everything they belive in. But who is right, and who is wrong?

We travel these skys... searching for the answer.

An early screenshot. A test map made using the field tileset that I (sort of*) made for this game.

The battle system will probably just be the normal battle system but with custom sprites.
I don't really plan on having any weird systems or anything either... Maybe a dash button. I know if I tried to do too much I'd never finish the game, so I'm just going to focus on making a solid and simple RPG that hopefully everyone will enjoy.

Look forward to it!

*By "sort of" I mean it was mostly made by combining other tilesets. However, I did make some aspects myself, to give it a little unique personality.

Rep:
Level 90
Wow, that map looks really good, its enough to make dwarra himself quiver (ot litterally) Keep up the good work!

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Not exactly, they dont mesh together properly

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Do you mean the clouds and the cliffs? I sort of thought that too, but I'm not sure exactly what I should do about it, since I really like the idea.

(And just to note, part of the shadow of the lower right tree is clipped off by the plant/shrubs. I fixed that, but am too lazy to upload a new screen shot just for that hardly noticable little mess up.)

pokeball HeZOffline
Rep: +0/-0Level 89
ur map makin skills are amasin :shock: best i ever seen! nice work man :P hope im that good soon :D i cant find hte shadow problem with the tree tho...lol...and the cliffs/clouds dont look too bad...didnt notice till it was mentioined :P