RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Chronicles of Grimskull

Rep:
Level 91
::Story::

Cadoria ia a peacefull empire on an island in the middle of the western sea. For some strange reason, no one ver leaves... and barely no one comes. Those who do set foot into Cadoria are never allowed to leave.
---
The story begins as Prince Rindar is right outside the castle of his glorious citidel. Yoshiro, his trainer and teacher, tells him that the dreaded Warbrood is coming...

You awaken on a beach. You don't know where it is, you don't know anything about it, all you know is that you have to find a town nearby... But that's even far away.
---
Characters:
-Rindar Bravecrest- Age 18 - Two-Handed Swords
-Blair Bladewing- Age 18 - Daggers and Knives
-Natalie Spiritwind- Age 17 - Bows
-Abel Purebook- Age 16 - Staves and Rods

---
Chronicles of Grimskull features:
-A rank system- The more sidequests you do, the higher your rank.
-Secrets- The higher your rank, the more secrets!
-Steal System- Blair will be able to steal from and mug enemies.
-Door System- Items that teleport you to all towns will be available.
-Detailed Story- The story wont be drawn out or lacking.

---
These MAY be incoporated (they may not be needed):
-Blacksmithing- Create your own weapons at special Blacksmiths.
-Banking- Make an account and get loans.
-Stocks- Harder to make, but stocks may be incorporated.

---
Hopefull I can get those done...
---

::Screens::

"If someone tries to debate you into changing your mind about your belief in God, that's not indicative of atheism in its truest form. It's just the work of an asshole who refuses to have the same respect for you that he demands you have of him. When one takes it to the point of debating your religion (or worse), they're overthinking it, and it becomes something similar to doctrine - the very thing atheists supposedly reject." - Mullis Lives!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
looks cool. i like your mapping, but you kindof need to fix the house roofs

Rep:
Level 90
Yeah, it looked really cool.

You're obviously a talented
mapper (or that's my opinion atleast)

But I think you should work a little on the story.
Or atleast the part were he just wakes up on the beach.
But that's perhaps explained in the demo?

But it looks good!
Going on a vacation...(To FLORIDA!!!)
Will be away the three closest weeks...

Rep:
Level 89
Maps look neat!
Hope the gameplay is as good..
Mapping (so far) 8/10
Started RPG making once again!

Rep:
Level 91
Yeah, I don't like the chipset I made for the town, so I just put the town together quickly. I'll have to find a new one for it.

I also may not implement the bank system if I'm going to put in the blacksmithing.

If I can get tat error fixed, tehn I'd continue work...

The story is not explained fully on my post, I hate giving away all the details, ruins the story. But he does wake up and sarts a little search, but eventually Yoshiro tells him the story.

"If someone tries to debate you into changing your mind about your belief in God, that's not indicative of atheism in its truest form. It's just the work of an asshole who refuses to have the same respect for you that he demands you have of him. When one takes it to the point of debating your religion (or worse), they're overthinking it, and it becomes something similar to doctrine - the very thing atheists supposedly reject." - Mullis Lives!

Rep:
Level 91
[Sorry to double-post, I hate double-posting, but this is a major update]

I've re-done many parts of the story, the characters, added bios, etc.

Story:

My detailed Story: Cadoria ia a peacefull empire on an island in the middle of the western sea. For 200 years, they have been alone. Any of the daring sailors or adventuerers that find this place are not allowed to leave. Cadoria stands to protect the world, but the stories lie underneath.

The story begins as Prince Rindar(you) is right outside the castle of his glorious citidel. Yoshiro, his trainer and teacher, tells him that the dreaded Warbrood is coming... After leaving you citidel by a small boat, you awaken on a beach. You don't know where it is, you don't know anything about it, all you know is that you have to find a town nearby... You eventually meet Samuel, a pirate working for a kingdom known as Rynel...

As you venture forward, you learn more about this new land, and more about the hatred of the Warbrood...

Characters:
-Rindar Bravecrest- Age 18 - Two-Handed Swords
The young, outgoing prince of Cadoria. He's not like most princes, who see their subjects as commoners. Rindar sees his subjects as friends, and hopes to protect them. But ewhen he learns of Cadoria's fate, he goes into a sort of depression. His main plot is to find out what happened to Cadoria, and o his friends and family.
-Blair Bladewing- Age 18 - Daggers and Knives
A young thief from... well, know one really knows! He steals only for survival, and hardly ever or his own profit. Known to other theives as a runt, and known to the poor as a sort of Robin Hood. He meets Rindar when he is running from a dark elf, who tried to use an orb as a lethal weapon.
-Natalie Spiritwind- Age 17 - Bows
A beautiful Sky Mage of Maelglade. She meets Rindar and Blair when they sneak into Saint Macabre's Cathedral to speak to some people... Natalie is often curious, and also emotional at times, but often conceals that due to her own father's stallwart nature.
-Abel Purebook- Age 16 - Staves and Rods
When the Woodland Priests were almost destroyed due to an inside job, they made sure that their order of roaming priests would be protected. Every 10 years, the High Priest would select a successor, most likely the hier would be his son or another member of his bloodline. The youngest member of this roaming group is Abel, the grandson of Kiodi Purebook, the current High Priest. Abel meets the trio as he is sent on an exile for a crim e he didn't commit.

Chronicles of Grimskull features WILL include:
-A rank system- The more sidequests you do, the higher your rank.(easy)
-Secrets- The higher your rank, the more secrets!(easy)
-Steal System- Blair will be able to steal from and Mug enemies.(moderate)
-Door System- Items that teleport you to all towns will be available(easy)

These MAY be incoporated (they may not be needed):
Blacksmithing VS Banking- Create your own weapons at special Blacksmiths. If black smithing is not added, maybe banking. Why just one? Because if I had both, that would be overused, and it'd make the game way to easy.

Stocks- Harder to make, but stocks may be incorporated.

Rep:
Level 90
Mmmm...
That sounds interesting.
The "Story-Fixing" really did a great job!

But I don't think it counts as
double posting when its such a long time between
the two posts.

Anyways: Good luck! I look forward for a demo.
Going on a vacation...(To FLORIDA!!!)
Will be away the three closest weeks...

Rep:
Level 89
Your game looks cool. Do you know when you'll be done?
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Umm... Are you using RPG Maker 2003? If you are.. How did you change the font? Very nice game by the way.