RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I am making a little gamin "company" thing

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
hey guys me n my friend are gonna make a little rpg makin company. We need good rpgmakers! so if ne1 is interested to join i want you to reply

just to let ya guys know we just call it a company it really isnt a company

its called  

Bad Bear Games :P
Project X <--- my game
Demo 100

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Damn give me the story of the game, i wanna join if i like it.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
ne1

HINT: Don't EVER join a "company" with someone who types this "ne1"

no its not a company i just call it that cuz we wanna make a site like crankeye with lots of games ppl can download :P
Project X <--- my game
Demo 100

Rep:
Level 90
So what is YOUR experiance. I aint joinin no "Company" Until I know the experiance of the leader (Which in this case is YOU)

my experiance? you mean like in making games or what?
cuz if its makin games im pretty good and im not tryin to brag :P all my friends say that my games are awsome.
Project X <--- my game
Demo 100

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: Dillydally
my experiance? you mean like in making games or what?
cuz if its makin games im pretty good and im not tryin to brag :P all my friends say that my games are awsome.

so show some examples hot shot.
holy shit my sig was big!

well if u want my game its 43 megabytes and it takes forever to upload so ima probly lower the size down somehow then put it on file front

and why is every1 treatin me like crap? I thought it would be fun to make a site ya know........jeez its like im bein interrigated.... i thought you guys would want to join for fun
Project X <--- my game
Demo 100

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
No one is treating you like crap. It's all constructive criticism. You have to be specific when looking for a team, give them as much info as possible. If you haven't shown any games around here, then now would be the best time to do it. Credibility is the best way you're going to get a team. Nobody wants to join if there's a chance the person putting it together has no idea of what they're doing, or if they don't think it'll lead anywhere.
:tinysmile:

oh ok, ill make the file size down
Project X <--- my game
Demo 100

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Wow, you completely missed the point of what he said.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
just to let you know chat speak,lingo,msnchat,internet chat, language whatever you want to call it went out at lease 1 and a half years ago i still understand it but its much clearer when you type the word out fullly.

oh know i know what he said i was just sayin to someone else that i would get that file size down. *EDIT*
well here's the link to my game here and it takes about 1/2 hour to dl but i think its worth it *EDIT*
i deleted link cause I needed to change something
Project X <--- my game
Demo 100

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Id be good as a Story Writer ... not with maps and stuff
Untitled Game

Story: 0%
Mapping: 0%
Characters: 0%

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: Dillydally
oh know i know what he said i was just sayin to someone else that i would get that file size down. *EDIT*
well here's the link to my game here and it takes about 1/2 hour to dl but i think its worth it

next time include the link ~_~
holy shit my sig was big!

oh i deleted link cuz i had to do somethin sry i forgot to say that i did
Project X <--- my game
Demo 100

Rep:
Level 89
Call it too lazy to get a good avatar.
'K I would like to know about your current group and if they would like to join my actual company... I might be a part of your group sooner-or-later...
Sir Acer is back. This time, he has nothing. Its a fresh start.
____