RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Attack of Darkness

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
I'm deciding to work on a third game. I'm leaving the other two alone til I think of a better storyline and get my grammer better. I have no info yet on this game. I do have a story but...i'm too lazy to do it and I would have to think of how to write it so it doesn't sound too clinch. I'll get it up later.

Ok i've got a name for the game for now. I call it Attack of Darkness. Anyways i don't have a full story up. But i'll tell you a little.

You are a young man, living in a town. You help everyone out in the town. One day your friend forces you and him to steal something from that very old house.

This is good enough. comments.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 11:39:08 PM by Chaos of Destruction »

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Well, you should get it up here soon, because I might be interested in it. Always looking for more things to do.

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Update. Sorry no screenshots yet. I'm still working on the maps.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I won't be giving any 'review' until  get some munchable screens  ;8

~Winged