RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Announcement to Crankeye

Rep:
Level 91
Since Crankeye has been here over the past........ what? 2, 1 day?

Anyway, I'm sending this out for everyone to here about what I would like to see happen on this board.

1) I want to see the whole board make an RPG. I know that all of us can do. Heck, the moderators could do it by themselves. But everyone here is a little different and has a great idea I know we could implemate most into a game.

2) I would like to have another moderator vote. Even though 3 or 4 is probably enough, I would like to see more moderators for a forum this big. I hope to run, and this is a big reason for me to suggest this, but I also think we need more just out of nessisty.

3) Probably the most important. I want to see the moderator have more power. I would like to see them open up completly new topic threads on their own. If they had that power, then this forum would stop grinding to a halt.

I've wanted to say all of those since about November, but havn't had a good chance to say it until now.

Rep:
Level 89
Those sound pretty good to me. I'd like to make an RPG with the entire site!
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep:
Level 90
Nice Idea, I'm sure i can do music, maps, characters, character names, town names, city names. you name it. I'm good at that. Also story line I guess.

Maybe even the title of the game. I don't know but I'm a good writer.
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

Rep:
Level 91
heh inaru you are still a weak link in the chain even if silver likes you
as a mod you will have just about no use
you are hardly on as is

more sections? why would that help us?
there are enough sections, more than enough, they are all put to bad use anyways

more mods? no thanks, excluding the ones who are already mods no one here has earned the right to become one.

you want more powers to the mods? what will they do with it? nothing.
want them to make topics? silver does it alot.

wanna hear crank's comment? pm him, you'll see something in about a month

i hope you are quite done spamming as you are only impressing those who are impressed by how long your post was
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 91
Sigh. We allready have a topic for fight with each other. O.K. maybe I am not a good choice for mod. But we need more, or we need more power to the mods. Everyone here has gotten bored with everything else. I'm starting to post less because of it. If we had mods who are willing to go out on a limb to try and change things, this place would be better. As of now, we just have this newly made thread.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
OK, Blaze, that didn't make very much sense, but you're not the reason I'm posting here.

What he should do, is remove neosiris, and make me global mod. (Bwahaha  :twisted: ) Silverline doesn't deal with rpgmaker anymore, so it would be pointless for him to be a mod in that section. It isn't my place to say who else should become a mod, if there even is anybody who could. I guess you would be one of the better choices, Inaru. You and blue are the only other two here with the intelligence to deserve to be a mod, but if any of that is going to happen, we have to wait a month or two until Crankeye logs on, and then locks this topic.

Remember what happened last time we all had a discussion about this; it go way out of control.

And as far as making a community RPG, I'm against it, because not enough people here can get along without arguing. Other than that, it isn't all that bad of an idea.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
yeah we got one but you decided not to dance so i came to ask you for it
you want a strong mod that isn't afraid to destroy idiots like blaze
which btw atm is doing great job proving my point, then i am the right choice
simply cause i am careless and cold

Rep:
Level 91
Careless and Cold are 2 attributes I don't see in any leader. But anyway, the point is not really more mods, but more POWER to the mods. Also, the point is not that we can run for another mod, Blaze, but that we can choose to make such a change without Crankeye.

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: Blaze
GWA!?
BlueXx become mod !? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! Blue what will I do with out you man!

Once again, you're picking a fight. I'm trying to have an actual flow of ideas here, Blaze. There's a place for fighting. Here, it is not. Do you have any ideas on how to improve Crankeye.com.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: Blaze
Eh ...
Who me ?
Any Ideas on improving crankeye ... HELL YEAH!

BANN BLUEXX FOREVER!  :twisted:

Now you're acting like an ass again because you got defended once.  :roll: Like Inaru said, take the arguing to another topic.

Rep:
Level 90
Alright Alright ...  :?
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

Rep:
Level 91
True. O.K. Moving on. How about anyone else out there?

Rep:
Level 91
and then they make topics "don't flame poor blaze, it's not his fault he is a twat"

but at least it makes inaru play with me so i am getting the profits

a mod is not a leader
a mod should be powerful, the mod is the police, that police is not your friend if you made a crime.
you do not choose the police and it's not voted out, though some policman get fired.

if you want a leader.. being away is not a good quality, but that's our leader..

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
Quote from: Inaru
Since Crankeye has been here over the past........ what? 2, 1 day?

Anyway, I'm sending this out for everyone to here about what I would like to see happen on this board.

1) I want to see the whole board make an RPG. I know that all of us can do. Heck, the moderators could do it by themselves. But everyone here is a little different and has a great idea I know we could implemate most into a game.

2) I would like to have another moderator vote. Even though 3 or 4 is probably enough, I would like to see more moderators for a forum this big. I hope to run, and this is a big reason for me to suggest this, but I also think we need more just out of nessisty.

3) Probably the most important. I want to see the moderator have more power. I would like to see them open up completly new topic threads on their own. If they had that power, then this forum would stop grinding to a halt.

I've wanted to say all of those since about November, but havn't had a good chance to say it until now.

I think the "forum game" idea happened about 8 months ago... faild~

I agree more moderators are needed but a vote is a bad idea, this forum is too messed up and every one hates each other for this to be fair

PHPBB = no to more power for mods only way this would happen would be for crank to make another admin and i dont think that'll happen this life time
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 91
My hope is that Crankeye will relize that he's been lazy, and his creation has gotten out of his control, so he'll get someone to takeover for him.

As for the role of Moderators, they're both. Moderators are police, it's true. But they also need to take responsibilty in order to assure that the forum stays interesting enough for people to chat on it.

Rep:
Level 91
Blaze, if you can't be serious, I will have this topic tlocked, and that will be the end of it. It's really in your hands. This is your chance to prove to everyone that your responsible enough to no flame people. Or, you can ruin it for everyone, and everyone hates again.

Rep:
Level 91
lol inaru next time you should choose a better plaything when you play with me, maybe something that doesn't talk

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Well that was basically just a boring re-run of the Blaze situation. I woulda sorted it out earlier but I was SLEEPING. I 2nd Halo for going global.

I made a post something along your lines Inaru in the.. uh.. Private Mod forum about a month ago ~
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Quote from: Silverline
Well that was basically just a boring re-run of the Blaze situation. I woulda sorted it out earlier but I was SLEEPING. I 2nd Halo for going global.

I made a post something along your lines Inaru in the.. uh.. Private Mod forum about a month ago ~

Eh? We're already global.  :?  Get with the times man.  :^^:  Thanks anyway for your backing. And whoever unlocked this and deleted all those posts makes me look stupid now, like I'm talking to no one. lol

I'm deleting the other posts now.

EDIT: And it seems you've gotten a few of your "demands" lol Inaru. Crankeye has announced the community game, and the mods (well at least me and Silverline) have more power. Now we just have to wait until he starts the forum for the community game, and we'll see if it can actually work.  :|

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I agree with blue that there are no candidates with the quality to be a good mod other then those who are already mods. As he said, Inaru is not on enough to make an effective mod. And blue would [probably] abuse his power against those he considers "noobs" or whatever. Those two are of course the most likely people to be new mods, which isn't really a good sign.

However, I am not sure I see the need for more mods anyways. There is a bit of annoying spam on occasion, but otherwise the forum seems well enough tended to me. Perhaps I just am not around when there are problems?

I think the community game is a good idea, but it would be hard to get os many people to work together.~

Rep:
Level 91
blue wouldn't abuse powers
but i doubt i'll actually be using them...
maybe for search button things or stupid topics which the main objective of is flaming and i'd feel bored of
other than that, i don't need toys to fight ~.~

but i don't want to be a mod... i really don't see the beauty of having a lock button
if i wanted something locked i'd ask silver or dwarra on msn.. ~.~

Rep:
Level 90
I dont see what is wrong with the mods at the moment, they all do thier job, (well neosiris I have not seen post since I have been here)
About 4 or 5 mods to a forum this big is fine...
Now if the forum is over 10000 users (very rare(i think) :whoa: )
then by all means elect new mods but at the moment the forum is doing ok.

Rep:
Level 91
I still feel that I would make a good moderator. I'm fair, and I'm smart.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Let me just say that Crankeye most likely be appointing any mods anytime soon. And the chances of BlueXx are 1%.

No offence blue but your flames on noobs (even though are they are funny)...

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Hell, I feel I should be mod, I'm on all the time! shutup I have no life