RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Final Fantasy Crankeye (With Blizzard as a spell and Dwarra as the main villain)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Are you able to comprehend the problem of the given scenario.

right, sorry, i was gone...

hmm...well that sucks. What if going into the airship took you to a different map?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
What if that was incredibly complex?

Well wait, no...actually that's pretty simple. Thanks for the idea man!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
likes in FFx?

GOOD NIGHT IM GOINGS TO SLEEPESSSES
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 07:40:08 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
What if that was incredibly complex?

Well wait, no...actually that's pretty simple. Thanks for the idea man!

yeah, no problem.

likes in FFx?

GOOD NIGHT IM GOINGS TO SLEEPESSSES

arrow- just in case your idea of what i was saying is similar to BOE's, im going to tell you that what i had in mind is different. I meant a map that is exactly like the world map in every way, except that its on mode 7 and youre in an airship

side note: i got the remake of FFIII today. So far its awesome.

Rep:
Level 96
My idea is the same as yours; I am clueless as to what Bowie's is. And kick ass.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
My idea is the same as yours; I am clueless as to what Bowie's is. And kick ass.

mhm. The graphics are pretty, especially for the DS...

Annyyyyyywho...
BOE's is that like, in FFX you get on an airship, and the map is like youre on it...not like the world map with the airship as you, but YOU are IN the airship, and i assume you choosea location. Personally, i didnt get that far in X, so i dont really know. See if our idea works.

Rep:
Level 96
Righto, good chum.

(made some groovy transitions! I'll post them later if I am awake.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Righto, good chum.

(made some groovy transitions! I'll post them later if I am awake.
WEEEEEEEEEE CHUM!

ok.

cool.

transistions?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I can make transitions. How many do you need?
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
transitions as battle tranisitons or like in the old-school FF's how the screen reverse-splits into black as it loads?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Of course. Do you know any other transitions than that?! ::)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
So hows the game going?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I expect this game to have a demo ready, or at least some form of intro, by january at latest.

A more in-depth demo should come fairly soon after that, or however long actually making the game is, as the majority of the time before the demos will be spent, presumabley, on resource gathering, compiling, and producing. The final game, at latest, will come next summer or fall.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Well when I get back in a week, can some one pm me about what progress has been made and any work that can be assigned to me? Remember I canna script... But I'm decent with Events and I can do recolors.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Well when I get back in a week, can some one pm me about what progress has been made and any work that can be assigned to me? Remember I canna script... But I'm decent with Events and I can do recolors.

ok. Go to the resource topic, pick some monsters and whatever sprite you want as you, and get to work.

Or.

arrow or i will do your sprite for you.

Rep:
Level 96
It's totally not dead. But my life has been HELL for the past month and a half- and until this semester ends it's going to stay that way, possibly after if I can't get these FUCKING GRADES UP. The worst I have is an F, that teacher is determined to make me out as a criminal. I can't stand her...Other than that, I just need to catch up on some homework really...That's what I get for being a lazy ass at the begging of the school year I guess. Anyhow, if things don't go ass up after Christmas, maybe I can start on some serious work then. I AM VERY SORRY FOR THE DEADNESS.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
It's okay, group projects almost always fizzle. If this fizzles, we at least have the memories of trying.

Any ways, Imma be making DW screenies. SO I'll be back in a few hours.

Rep:
Level 96
Please stop, it's not my fault that Mrs. Fleming is a poser bitch.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I told you a long time ago, Arrow, that you're biting off way more than you can chew. Creating a full-fledged RPG, making it creative and original, while also trying to satisfy the 30+ people who want to be a part of the game, is simply too much. Stick to your own personal projects first, and ask for help as you need it. I tried doing this same type of RPG with TabIt, but gave it up because it was too difficult.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
why don't you all do this project as a secondary one, start your own main and combine to do this as a secondary so it it fails who cares it wasn't your main projkect
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I don't see why this should continue anyway. The only people who will play it and understand all the inside jokes are the people who frequent this forum. If anyone else saw this game and said "Hey lemme try this," he/she would probably not play it after a while because it'd be confusing and nonsensical to him/her.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
well, the point of making it was to have a game about us with all the jokes in it that only the frequent members would get, so you've just proven your point.

also, If we all worko n our projects and this one, nothing will get done.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
This game shouldn't be dead yet. I'm hoping that when Arrow is less bogged down from homework, progress will happen. Considering I'm bout five minutes away from making a topic on DW. I'll have some time to dontae for this. I'm only waiting around because Arrow is the head of the project, and as a subordinant I have to wait for his okay before I go out ando do things.

Rep:
Level 96
Please, do as you like! Don't let me hold you up or this thing will NEVER get done...Well, not in a reasonable time frame anyhow. Do whatever you think would be cool, and if you have any questions I'm usually right here.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Its not dead, it can't be dead, its pinned. If we don't make it, we let crankeye down!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun