RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Elemental crystals sprite request

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
I lost interest in RPG maker xp for a little while, and recently came back. Before I lost interest, I had these recolors of the original RTP glowing crystal sprites. The recolors were more pronounced, instead of the extremely faint colors of these original sprites. Anyway, getting on with it, I need recolors of the sprites, one for each of the elements in my game.

Fire- Red
Ice- Light blue
Water- Dark Blue
Lightning- Purple
Wind- light Green
Earth- Dark Green
Shadow- Black
Light- Yellow

I don't have much experience with working with sprites, not to mention I have no idea how to recolor them so they keep the glow effect on them. If anyone can make these crystals for me, and have them with the glow animation, I would be greatly appreciative :)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:43:02 PM by modern algebra »

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
These might work for you. That's the best I could do with the black ones.

Spoiler for: