RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] Monster Sprites - Based on a rpgmakervx.com request.

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
lll Carpe Diem lll
I posted here because it seemed the right place even if it's not finished yet, please move if it's in the wrong place.
I saw a request while browsing the site (rpgmakervx.com):
Hey, I would like some character sets based off of these battlers please:

Please, if anyone can help I'd appreciate it.
And I kinda felt bad for Wildcard because it's 4 days noone answers so I decided to give it a try.
Here is my result for the first one for now. Please critique and note that I'm not a spriter and this is my first time spriting.
I had to use a pre-existing charset because I'm not good with body proportions.
I've made the body but I gotta fix it up a little:

Here is the link for the original topic:
http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=12495

« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:02:08 PM by modern algebra »
*  Name: Sexy Technique (おいろけの術, Oiroke no Jutsu; Viz "Ninja Centerfold", English TV "Sexy Jutsu", UK DVD "Art of Eros")
    * Type: E-rank, Supplementary
    * Users: Naruto Uzumaki, Konohamaru, Moegi, Udon
    * Hand Seal: Ram
    * Debut (Anime): Episode 1
    * Debut (Manga): Chapter 1

The Sexy Technique is simply a Transformation Technique used to transform the user into a beautiful, nude woman (or a woman in a bathing suit, as seen in episode 177 and the Naruto video games). Naruto uses it to distract his instructors, sometimes leading to an exaggerated nosebleed by the victim, and it is indeed annoyingly effective; even the Third Hokage swooned when Naruto used it on him. Naruto was forced to use this jutsu in order to receive training from Jiraiya and has also used it to get Jiraiya's attention if he was slacking off. A variant of this technique is the Harem Technique, which uses varying numbers of shadow clones in combination with the technique to produce multiple clones of a nude women. Naruto teaches the Sexy Technique to Konohamaru in episode 2, who in turn taught it to Moegi and Udon.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I think the basic design looks pretty good, but he needs some shading I think. Otherwise, it's definitely a good start.

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
WELL DONE
YOU ARE FREAKING KICKASS
I NEED TO BE ABLE TO MAKE THINGS LIKE YOU DO
WOW :o ;8 :zwink: