RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Food

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Mental, Whats happening to u if they kill animals..we go our ways they go their ways..if u think they're doing a sin..they're problem..

And we are not on the middle of the food chain...lemme show u....

Aquatic:-

Land:-

See, all food chains end with man or they end with big animals(lion for eg)

We are the last...most of the times

PRODUCERS(plants)---->Primary CONSUMERS(small animals)------->2 options in this------> TERTIARY CONSUMERS(lions and all)OR TERTIARY CONSUMERS(man)

I know its a little different but just to expain.

AND!

If anything is left by an animal(siting the criteria that man doesn't leave half-eaten animals on the ground) DECOMPOSERS DO THEIR JOB OF....DECOMPOSING IT!
Arlen is hot.

No we are on the middle of the food chain.
Those pictures are smaller animals.
Im a vegetarian because my religion believes that we evolved from animals so I cant eat them because its basically the same thing as Homoside we are all animals. And i don't think we need to eat them just to live i live on cheeze its and milk.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
It took you half a month to reply to that?

And if you ate just cheez-it's and milk, you'd be a very unhealthy person.
:tinysmile:

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
When talking about vegetarians and the like I think to myself....What would of happened had Cavemen been Vegians?  I mean I think its kinda funny thinking about how people back then did what they had to in order to survive and didnt really care if they were eating a fellow mammal or not.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
No we are on the middle of the food chain.
Those pictures are smaller animals.
Im a vegetarian because my religion believes that we evolved from animals so I cant eat them because its basically the same thing as Homoside we are all animals. And i don't think we need to eat them just to live i live on cheeze its and milk.

Ok ok ppl, cows and large fish are small animals, thats what MENTAL says...

AND..

WTF CANT U LIVE WITHOUT GRAVE-DIGGING!
You live on cheese and milk, u must be kinda fat...
All food chains end with man or other BIG ANIMALS LIKE LIONS!

Lemme make it clear...AGAIN!

The food chain ur talking about is the jungle food chain what i am saying is the HUMAN food chain

Jungle Food Chain is different look:-

How many times do i have to repeat my point ya:-

GRAVE-DIGGER!
No offense, i just hate grave-digging...
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Grave-digging isn't that big of a deal. And in this forum, it seems even more appropriate, since it's a debate.

But he didn't say he lives on cheeze. He said Cheez-its. Which are a snack, kind of like cheeze flavored crackers.
:tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Ok no grave diggin problem..but he  must be fat, cuz eating cheese type thingies leads to "Fatness"
Arlen is hot.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Holy crap shutup.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
When talking about vegetarians and the like I think to myself....What would of happened had Cavemen been Vegians?  I mean I think its kinda funny thinking about how people back then did what they had to in order to survive and didnt really care if they were eating a fellow mammal or not.

They won't survive w/o meat
There was no such thing as protien pill/shakes back then and the human race would die out
also what lead to human intelagence is the amount of protiens they ate.

1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

My religion Scientology believes that killing animals is the same exact thing as homocide.Therfore I can not eat animals.And yes im surviving very good without meat.AND NO
NIGHTWOLF MY RELIGION IS NOT LIKE YOURS.Cause we are allowed to eat eggs.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Now you understand.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
My religion Scientology believes that killing animals is the same exact thing as homocide.Therfore I can not eat animals.And yes im surviving very good without meat.AND NO

Do you find something wrong with killing your 9995921132595839041274092874363236326335212236546543 cousin?
Cuz thats how closly related to a cow/chicken/lamb/pig or whatever meat you eat.
And is plant also not a living thing?
Btw you would be perrty dam retarded if never eat meat(protien) and weak unless you ate protien bars and shakes which are made though genetic maniupulation of amino chains from meat and inject that DNA into bacteria to produce that protien so no matter what you still some how eat meat.
-Joseph Stalin

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Though i am veg i get protien cuz i am in India where we have Dal which is very rich in proteins, vitamings. We have our Rotis(carbohydrates) and vegetables of course....

So i get protiens, vitamins,minerals,crabohydrates, and ofcourse Papad has a little fat, or else we also have a cheese slice or some junk food once in a while dont we?

Shaft Says :mrgreen: YES!
Arlen is hot.

Do you find something wrong with killing your 9995921132595839041274092874363236326335212236546543 cousin?
Cuz thats how closly related to a cow/chicken/lamb/pig or whatever meat you eat.
And is plant also not a living thing?
Btw you would be perrty dam retarded if never eat meat(protien) and weak unless you ate protien bars and shakes which are made though genetic maniupulation of amino chains from meat and inject that DNA into bacteria to produce that protien so no matter what you still some how eat meat.

Yes i do, We are there same species. Would you kill your 9995921132595839041274092874363236326335212236546543th cousin? I dont eat plants are you pretty fucking retarded i said that 5 pages back.And no i dont eat protein shakes i live off of cheeze its,cereal,vitamin,Milk,bread,and cheese.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Would you kill your 9995921132595839041274092874363236326335212236546543th cousin?
Yes I would and you've done it several times(i'm sure you werent a vegatarian all of your life).
-Joseph Stalin

Would you kill your 9995921132595839041274092874363236326335212236546543th cousin?
Yes I would and you've done it several times(i'm sure you werent a vegatarian all of your life).
And yet you are wrong.Yes I am.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
9995921132595839041274092874363236326335212236546543rd cousin

I guess you have no idea, what you
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
And yet you are wrong.Yes I am.
<.< you ate bobs meat.
Yes we know your secrete.
lol.
-Joseph Stalin

:-(
I have been a vegetarian my whole life. ok.Lets get this in words youde undertstand.
lets say your mom is a chicken.Would you slaughter her.Kill her.And cut her neck off.For one piece of food?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Every post he digs himself a hole. It's rather amazing.

Mental is a Hipster Doofus. He's Emo, dyes his hair, is in a cult, likes Micheal Moore, lies almost every other post. How could we live with out our little Hipster Doofus?

In case no one noticed that last scentence was 100% sarcasm.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
<.< wow some1 didnt get that joke...btw a chichen is very distent relavative so I wouldnt mind killing it becouse it is a different species heck I don't care if is the same species if it needs to die it will die. I just don't want to let the chichens body go to waste a just rot there so I cook it and eat it.
-Joseph Stalin

NO DO YOU GET THE CHICKEN MADE YOU? THE CHICKEN IS YOUR MOM.It is not a different species.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Its still a chicken. Still taste good...so I don't see any thing wrong with this but I don't support canabalism but a chichen is a different species therfore I will eat the chicken.
-Joseph Stalin

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Our instincs are to eat meat. Vegetarianism is psychological.
bringing sexy back